8

Wishes do come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"How's she?"
Jongin scoffed, "She's gone. And I hope she never comes back."
"Kim Jongin, she's your wife."
"Not on my will", Jongin muttered.
He could hear Suho sigh on the other side, "Call me when she comes back."
"I'm home", Jongin heard her voice from the living room.
Immediately he got up from bed and stormed out from their room.
"Where the fuc — Baekhyun?"
Baekhyun waved a hand in the air, "I met her at the orphanage while I was doing my rounds so I decided to give her a ride back."
Jongin was confused, "Hold up. You both know each other?"
Jiyeon smiled at him, walking over to his side as she hooked her arms around his, "He and your other friends came here last week when you were too drunk to come back home by yourself."
Jongin frowned, not liking the idea that she had already met his boys.
"And you guys didn't even bother to tell me?", he glared at Baekhyun.
"Don't put it out on her. We told her not to tell you anything until you remembered", Baekhyun lied. 
Jiyeon tugged on Jongin's arm, "Oppa —"
"Go", Jongin said sternly, not looking at her.
"Oppa.."
"I said go inside your room Park Jiyeon."
"Kai she's —"
Jongin pushed her away as he stared at Baekhyun, "Don't interfere in our affairs Baek. You better get going." Baekhyun sighed as he left the house, worrying about her.
When he was gone, Jongin went inside the room where he saw her sitting on the bed.
"Who said you could mingle with my friends?"
"It'd be rude not to when they've helped you come back safely that night", Jiyeon explained, hoping he would understand.
He walked towards her and cupped her cheeks.
"This is my last warning to you. Stay away from my friends."   "Doctor Park!"
Jaejoong was busy doing an analysis on one of his patients.
"Can't you see I'm busy?"
"There's someone on the line for you."
Jaejoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter