16

Wishes do come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Hyung?"
Jaejoong hurriedly walked to Taeyong's side and passes him a cup of water. 
"Drink." He helped his brother to sit up.
"Why didn't you tell me you had a fever?"
"I don't even know I caught one hyung”, Taeyong answered him.
Jaejoong sighed, feeling relieved that his brother was okay.
Now he's worried about Jiyeon.
She didn't give him a call the whole day yesterday and not even this morning.
When he tried calling her, she didn't pick up his calls.
"Is school taking a toll on you?"
"Ermm...yeah", Taeyong lied.
Jaejoong ruffled his hair, "Don't pressure yourself. If you need a break from school tell me."
"Neh hyung", Taeyong nodded.
Jaejoong saw tears falling down his brother's cheeks.
"Yah why are you crying? Are you hurt anywhere?"
Taeyong shook his head as he covered his face with his hands, sobbing uncontrollably.
He was worried about his sister. And he couldn't tell his brother about it.         They've been waiting for almost 2 hours ever since they reached the orphanage.
Jongin didn't know why he followed Baekhyun and Chanyeol when he could be doing something else.
He just wanted to see if she was alright.
"They're here!", Chanyeol shouted as he waited patiently beside Baekhyun.
They knew Jongin could not be bothered because they know how he was like.
"Jiyeon-ah!", Chanyeol waved excitedly at her.
Baekhyun observed her from top to bottom.
She looked pale to him.
“Hyung”, Sehun greeted them.
Jongin frowned as many questions were lingering inside his head. 
“Where is Jisub?", Jiyeon asked Baekhyun. 
“I'll show you where he's hiding. Come on", Baekhyun held on her arms gently and led her to the little boy's room. 
Jongin didn't follow the three of them and stayed at the same spot. 
"What was she doing with you?", Jongin asked. 
Sehun chuckled, biting the insides of his cheeks. "You're a real jerk you know that?", he told him before leaving to follow the rest. 
"What did I do?", Jongin growled.        
Jaejoong had gotten busy that day and couldn't be by Taeyong's side the whole time. 
As he felt he was feeling much better, he requested to be discharged and told the nurses not to tell his brother and said that he'll see him at home. 
Taeyong stayed at the lobby while he waited for his ride to come. 
“Yo!" He looked up. 
“What took you so long?", Taeyong growled and walked out of the hospital.
"Sorry, you did disturb me from something important", Taemin slung his arm around his neck. "You rarely call me. So what's up?" 
Taeyong shook his head, "Let's just go." 
Taemin laughed, "Fine. When was the last time you partied? Now let's have some fun!"         "Jisub-ah." 
"Noona!", the boy cried as he leaped into Jiyeon's arm. 
"I heard you weren't being a good boy while I wasn't around. What did noona tell you if you don't behave?", she gently patted the boy's back before moving backwards to look at him. 
"You promised to be here when I leave. But you never came so I didn't want to go." 
Jiyeon sighed and stood up, releasing the boy. 
"Jisub-ah, from today onwards, you can't get too attached to me." 
Jisub frowned, "Wae?" 
"If you get too attached to me...your new family would think that you don't appreciate them. Okay? So please. I'm not going to see you again. You have to be on your own and live your life to the fullest you hear me?", she advised him before leaving the room. 
Pushing her hair back, she wiped the cold sweat that had formed on her forehead. "You're a life saver Jiyeon-ah", Chanyeol thanked her. 
She merely nodded and continued walking when Sehun stood by her side. 
"Where do you think you're going?" 
Jiyeon smiled, "Home Sehun-ssi, where else?", she continued walking.
“No you can't!”, Chanyeol shouted, causing everyone to frown.
Baekhyun shook his head, “Please don't tell me you're going to force us to that ice-cream parlour that you saw earlier.”
Chanyeol gave him the creepy smile.
Baekhyun sighed in defeat. Chanyeol is such a kid sometimes.
“But I have work to do and bring —“
Jiyeon grabbed Sehun's arm tightly.
Sehun felt like a bomb that was about to explode.
He couldn't keep all the things to himself any longer.
“I think ice-cream sounds good right now. And I'm kind of craving for it”, Jiyeon told Chanyeol.
Chanyeol jumped in happiness.
But what they never saw was Jongin, who had a black face the whole time the conversation took place.
He realised two things.
Jiyeon was acting really strange, and secondly, she seemed to be close to his friends. He felt she was much closer to them than him.
Jongin cleared his throat, “I'm not going.”
“Damn Kai, don't be a spoil sport. It's my treat hence it's an order”, Chanyeol pulled Jongin's ear and dragged him to his car.         Taeyong has never gone clubbing before.
Whenever his friend Taemin asked him out, he will automatically reject his offer.
Why would he go when he's currently happy with his life.
Taemin pushed the alcoholic drink towards him, “Drink up.”
Taeyong was in a daze. He didn't hear what Taemin had just said.
What he had in his mind was his siblings.
He was afraid at what Jaejoong would do when he finds out about Jiyeon being pregnant.
Taeyong knew his brother had a plan to break them apart and then fly her far away from Korea. He couldn't imagine being apart from Jiyeon. She was like his bestfriend. 
Whenever Jaejoong couldn't spent time with him, Jiyeon would always be there for him, ever since he was young.
He got jolted awake when he got pushed back.
“Yah, what are you doing?”, Taemin asked.
Taeyong si
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter