10

Wishes do come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Woah, what happened to you?", Chanyeol asked as Baekhyun stepped inside the office. Baekhyun ignored him as he sat at his table yawning. "Did you do something last night?", Chanyeol wiggled his eyesbrows at him. Baekhyun rolled his eyes at him when he received an incoming call. "Hello?" "Where the heck are you guys at?", Suho almost yelled over the phone. Baekhyun laughed, "At work? Where else would we be?" "Fine. Just make sure you guys are on time. I hate waiting just to let you know", Suho reminded him before hanging up. "Who was that?" "Who else?", Baekhyun muttered. "Let's get off work early if you don't want to be 'cut open'."    
"Noona wake up!", Taeyong shook her sister who was sleeping on his bed. "5 more minutes Taeyong-ah, noona is tired", she whined as she buried herself under the blanket. She heard her brother sigh and felt herself being lifted up. "Yah!", she screamed, finally awake. "It's time to wake up princess. We're going to be late for our picnic if you're not up", Jaejoong told her as he put her down when they were in front the toilet. "Now go wash up and come down for breakfast", he kissed her forehead and dragged Taeyong out.
   
Jongin couldn't focus at work the whole morning. Even when he was in meetings, he wasn't able to concentrate which earned confusing looks from his employees. Jongin was a firm and strict president who won't accept any flaws and mistakes from anyone. If that were to happen, they will be fired immediately. "Argh!", he kicked his table when he got back into his office, "What is this feeling", he groaned. Pulling out his phone out of his packet, he texted his girlfriend.
"Jagiya, let's meet."
He sighed as Jiyeon's face from yesterday still lingered in his mind. Jongin bit his bottom lip. What if the food that he bought her caused it? He never bought anything for her the day they lived together so he wouldn't know. Maybe she has other food allergies? He slammed his fist on the table when his phone vibrated.

 

"Okay oppa. Let's meet at the mall."
"What would I do without you", Jongin smiled as he left his office.
   
"Taeyong-ah! Let's go out and get some things for the picnic!", Jiyeon yelled from the living room. "What?", he poked his head out from his room, "I'm busy!" "Busy?", Jiyeon looked up, "Are you seriously doing homework right now?" Taeyong forced a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter