7

Wishes do come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
When she woke up this morning to an empty house, she knew she was alone. 
The scene that happened yesterday was still vividly playing in her mind.
Jiyeon halted, thinking about the puppy from yesterday.
Checking on herself, she saw some red blotches on her arms and legs.
"Can't blame him, he doesn't know I'm allergic", she sighed and got out from bed.
After she was done showering, Jiyeon was half tempted to go over his company but seeing that Jongin's obvious dislike towards her grew, she didn't want to take the risk.
"Maybe I shall go visit the kids today", she smiled, going over her wardrobe, getting herself ready for that day.   "She's allergic and thank god it wasn't that severe", Suho told Jongin as they were discussing about Jiyeon's condition in his office.
"What were you thinking?"
"I'm sorry I didn't know she was allergic to fur! That's the most weirdest allergy I've ever heard!", Jongin ranted.
"Yah, focus Kai."
"Fine. It was Sehun and Baekhyun. They gave me the puppy as my "wedding" gift. Which I didn't even ask for!"
Jongin called Suho the moment he realised Jiyeon was unconscious.
Lucky for him, his friend is a doctor and when Suho received the call, he immediately drove over to their house.
"What are you still doing here?", Suho nudged Jongin who was day dreaming, "Shouldn't you check up on her?"
Jongin sighed and ruffled his hair, "Maybe later."   "Oh Jiyeon-ah you came!", one of the care-taker, Ms Lee, greeted her as she approached the orphanage.
Jiyeon has been visiting ever since she volunteered the other time with Jaejoong for a mission trip.
"How are the kids doing?", she asked, looking out for her favourite one.
"They're doing well", Ms Lee laughed and pointed out to one of the rooms, "He's in there."
Jiyeon thanked her and slowly walked towards the room.
"Jisub-ah", she called him out.
The small boy was sitting at the corner of the room, looking upset.
She approached him and squatted in front of him.
"What's wrong?"
"Noona..."
Jiyeon smiled and ran her fingers through his hair.
"What is it Jisub-ah?"
Tears wel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter