20

Wishes do come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin got home and the first thing he went to check was his bedroom.

Seeing Jiyeon still there lying on his bed, he sighed in relieve.

“I thought you went back to your brother's place”, he muttered and pulled the blanket over her.

Jiyeon groaned as her eyelids fluttered open. “Oppa?”

“Shhh”, he patted her, “Go to sleep.”

She rubbed her eyes. When she felt a movement from the blanket ob her, she got woken up.

Jongin smiled and pushed her hair away from her face. 

“Go and take a bath before you sleep okay?”, Jiyeon mumbled sleepily before drifting off to sleep.

He chuckled and went to take a shower. When he was done he saw she was no longer on the bed.

Jongin frowned and went out with only a towel to cover him from the waist.

“What are you doing?”

Jiyeon turned her head over her shoulders. “I tried getting back to sleep but I couldn’t. Now I'm keeping this food in the fridge or it'll turn bad then I can't eat it for breakfast later.”

He felt something tug at his heart. Jongin could have walked it off and go to bed but he didn't.

He held her hand and stopped her from packing it away.

Her eyes widened. 

“I didn't had any food for dinner, I'll try my best to finish this so your cooking won't go to waste”, he said without looking and took a plate and the utensils.

“Oppa…..”

Jongin looked at her quizzically.

He saw her eyes on his body and that made him realised. Jongin was half .

Jongin let out a quick laugh before going back inside to put on some clothes.

When he was done, he went back to the kitchen to eat.

Jiyeon walked away when he started eating.

“Where are you going?”

“To bed? Do you want me to stay outside until you're done? Or else you can just leave everything in the sink, I'll wash them in the morning”, she told him.

“Okay”, he muttered. He then remembered he ever told her before about not liking her watching him eat.

“Goodnight oppa.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She had a huge smile on her face the next morning. The sink was empty and Jongin bought her breakfast to eat.

But he wasn't there because he had to leave for work.

Jiyeon frowned, “How am I going to let you go if your suddenly being nice to me?”

Jiyeon decided to visit her brother at the hospital that day.

This was by far the longest period of time that her brother has not called her. 

She knew Taeyong would have forgiven her for anything she does because he's a sweetheart. Unlike her older brother.

Taking a deep breath, she knocked onto the door.

"Come in."

Jiyeon slowly opened, peeking to see what he was doing before stepping inside.

When Jaejoong saw it was her, he continued doing his work.

"Oppa, I'm here", Jiyeon greeted as she walked towards him.

Taking the opposite seat, she puts down the lunchbox on the table that she had prepared for him.

"Are you busy today? If you're not then maybe we can have lunch together", she said as she opened the boxes so that they could start eating.

"I'm busy", he muttered, without even looking at her.

She felt disheartened at his reaction.

"It's okay", she thought to herself, "I did bring this upon myself anyways."

"Then I'll just start eating first. I'll try to leave some for you", she tried teasing but got no reaction from him.

"Just leave it there. I have another surgery to go to. Once you're done just leave those on the table", Jaejoong packed his things and grabbed his coat before leaving the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Sehun looked left and right before entering the lab.

"Jinyoung."

"Oh Doctor Oh", Jinyoung nodded and got up from his seat. "What brings you here?"

"Remember the blood test I told you to run for me?"

"Oh! Hold on", Jinyoung went to the back while Sehun waited for him.

"Oh Sehun what are you doing in here?"

"", Sehun mumbled before turning to him. "Suho hyung."

Suho eyed him warily. He always finds Sehun unpredictable. 

One moment he's happy and the next second he could be sad.

"What are you up to this time?", Suho asked.

"Nothing", Sehun bit his lips to prevent himself from blabbering.

But from the way he was fidgeting, crossing and uncrossing his legs while he was standing just made Suho even more suspicious.

They've been friends for almost 5 years and within those 5 years, they know almost everything about each other.

Suho grabbed Sehun's neck from the back, squeezing it lightly. "Spill it Oh Sehun or I'm going to put you under the GP department, again", he threatened.

"Sehun here's the blood test that you asked me to run the other day", Jinyoung came back.

Sehun eyes widened at him, asking him to stop talking but Jinyoung didn't get it.

"Suho hyung!", he greeted. "Is there a problem?"

Suho laughed, "Why is it that every time I come in here you assume there's a problem?"

Jinyoung stifled an awkward laugh. Because it was true.

Suho is the head doctor of the hospital and he's very particular about certain things which would led him to go over personally.

Suho clucked his tongue and cleared his throat. "So, what did you say again Jinyoung?"

Sehun eyes became much wider as he tried to shake his head to Jinyoung, which he didn't see and catch, again.

"The blood test that he sent in yesterday —"

Sehun lunged at him covering his mouth.

"Shut up idiot", he muttered to Jinyoung.

"Ouch!", Suho pinched Sehun's ear and dragged him away.

"Jinyoung, send the results to my email. And you", he looked at Sehun, "You've got som explaining to do."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa!", Krystal whined.

Jongin jolted out of his trance and looked at her apologetically.

"This is the third time already. If you're forcing yourself to have lunch with me, then I'd rather leave", she told him as she got her bag and stepped outside the restaurant.

Jongin grumbled as he got up and followed her.

She realised he wasn't being himself last night. 

Although he was there to spend the time with her, he was men

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter