17

Wishes do come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aish", Jaejoong grunted as he ran his fingers under the running water.

He accidentally cut his finger while he was in the operation room earlier.

That was something unusual because that only happens when he's too tired.
Or maybe something bad is happening?

"Doctor Park..."

He turned to the nurse who seemed timid as he faced him.

"What is it?"

“Your brother is here. He's waiting for you inside your office.”

Jaejoong frowned. He wasn't home yesterday and now he's at his office?
What was Taeyong up to?

As he opened the door, he saw his brother lying on his sofa.

“Where did you go last night? I found out you discharged yourself without my permission?”, he questioned him but there was no reply.

Taeyong sat up but he didn't look up.
Jaejoong walked closer only to see his face got scratched. Again.

“What the heck Taeyong? What is this?”, he inspected his face.

Busted lip, purple cheeks. What else?

“I didn't pick a fight on a purpose hyung. Do you trust me?”, Taeyong asked as he looked at his brother.

He was hoping he would believe him because that's the real truth.

Jaejoong never tries to listen to his reasons.

He believes Taeyong was always being mischievous.

Jaejoong sighed and sat beside him. “Then tell me what happened.”

“I'm sorry I went to the club last night to de-stress.”

“What?”, Jaejoong raised his voice. 

“Aren't you underage? My goodness”, he muttered, slapping his forehead
.
“I promise you, that will be the last time I go there. I punched that guy because he touched a nerve. He was talking dirty about noona and I didn't like it. It's that same kid from my school that I got a fight with the last time. I don't understand what's his problem”, Taeyong confessed.

Jaejoong could finally sigh in relieve.

He hugged his brother, “You did good. But a real man doesn't uses violence to solve problems. I know you can get overprotective of your noona, just like me but maybe you can just spite him with some badass words”, he advised him.

He heard Taeyong winced and realised that his brother was injured.

Jaejoong pulled him up, “Now let's get those wounds treated.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All of them waited outside the ward.
Chanyeol had called DO down since they considered Jiyeon as a friend of theirs.

"How far is she?", Baekhyun asked Jongin.

Jongin was loss for words at the sudden news. He had no clue that she was even pregnant.

They never touched each other at all after they got married.

The time they did it was a long time ago so how was it possible she got pregnant now?

Suho and Sehun finally got out from the ward.

"How is she?", Baekhyun asked them.

"Very weak and malnourished", Sehun said as he glared at Jongin.

"Jiyeon and the baby is fine. If she was brought in any later, she would have a miscarriage", Suho informed them.

Chanyeol, DO and Baekhyun heaved a sigh of relief.

"Hyung, how far is she?", Baekhyun asked Suho.

"2 going to 3 months."

Jongin was appalled. 

And she didn't even tell him?

"So all these while she was having those symptoms because she was pregnant?", Jongin asked.

Sehun cleared his throat, "We took her blood sample and will run a few test just in case. She's asleep for now. She'll be awake soon. So if you want to see her, go ahead."

The boys entered the room quietly as Suho and Sehun got back to work.

"I didn't expect you to be this ruthless Kai", Baekhyun was angered. "How could you treat her like this?"

Jongin was frustrated.

He did took care of her yesterday. Well, some sort, and nobody gave him credits for it.

"You're going to be a father now Kim Jongin. I hope you know what you're doing", DO said to Jongin as he made his way out the door.

"Are you really going to choose Krystal over her now? She's carrying someone that could possibly take over your company one day", Chanyeol tried to knock some se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter