6

Wishes do come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"What the hell happened? I got to know you were here by my staff. Are you sick?", Jaejoong came running into the ward where she was admitted.
Jiyeon laughed, "I just came for an IV drip, I'm feeling weak lately."
"That's why I asked you to go for —"
"Oppa", Jiyeon grabbed his hand, "Didn't we discussed about this?"
Jaejoong just smiled and nodded his head, even though he wished he could ignore her pleas.
"I know how you feel", she leaned back onto the pillow, "But this is what I want oppa."
Jaejoong wanted to say something but he held back, biting his lip as he frowned.
"If I find out he's the cause of your condition worsening, I won't hesitate to take you away from him, arraseo?", he blurted out, breaking the silence. 
"Noona!", Taeyong came barging in as though something huge has happened.
"Hyung you're here."
"Of course I'm here, this is where I work at kiddo", Jaejoong knuckles Taeyong's head.
The younger one squirmed shouting at Jiyeon for help.
"Stop it you two", Jiyeon said in between her laughter as they sat at opposite sides of the bed.
Taeyong randomly snapped his fingers.
"Are you here because your husb —"
"Taeyong-ah, did you skip school today?", she grabbed his hands tightly, signalling him to be quiet.
"Huh? Ah...yeah."
Jaejoong slapped the back of his head lightly, "I didn't ask you to skip you idiot, you could have came after school."
"Sorry I couldn't help it when you told me noona was admitted", Taeyong whine at how unfair it was that he got hit by his brother.
"I'm all fine now so you guys don't have to worry okay? I'm just here to get myself recharged that's all."
The room was silent again and she hated that it was caused by her.
"Why don't the three of us go on a picnic soon? When was the last time we spent some quality timeout together?", she suggested to them.
"Call!", Taeyong yelled.
Jaejoong gave him another slap at the back of his head.
"Hyung! What was that for?!?"
"That was for being too loud", he hissed as Jiyeon burst into laughter.   Jongin didn't come back that day as he spent time over at his other house.
What was he thinking to even stay at the same place as his "beloved wife"?
He could have stayed in this big mansion and there's even servants and butlers that would serve him compared to back there.
But why did
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter