15

Wishes do come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jongin felt Krystal moved away from him.
“Oppa who's she?"
He turned his head at to where she was looking.
". I forgot she's here.” 
“Just one of my maids", he lied.
“She's a maid? A maid can't be that pretty oppa. Are you cheating on me?", Krystal sulked as he pushed Jongin off her.
“Babe..."
“Don't babe me", Krystal spoke in english. 
Jongin sighed as he stood up and made his way towards where Jiyeon is standing.
“What the are you doing here?", he whispered, only for Jiyeon to hear.
She was too shock to even reply him. She knew he didn't love her and she knew Jongin would've been going out with other girls behind her back so why does her heart hurt now?
“I..."
Jongin cleared his throat, "Since you're done with your work in this house, you can leave", he instructed her as he went back to where Krystal was seated.
She saw him trying to convince her that she was just a maid and Krystal was still sulking.
Jiyeon smiled a little at the sight, seeing how hard Jongin was trying to please her.
With a shaky sigh, she took her leave.
The next question that pops into her head was, how was she going to go back to her place in the middle of the night?       Taeyong didn't feel too good that day.
He decided give school a miss and stay home.
There was a knock on his door. "Yah get up you lazy pig", Jaejoong leaned against the door to Taeyong's room.
When he realised he was unmoving, he approached him. "Taeyong-ah, if you don't wake up now you're going to be late for school."
His brother wasn't moving until the second time Jaejoong spoke.
Jaejoong frowned as he shook his brother's shoulder. "Yah."
“Noona...", Taeyong cried.
“Huh?", he felt his forehead and hissed.
“Yah you've got fever. How come I didn't realised it last night?", he asked himself and carried his brother down as he drove them to the hospital.      
Jongin couldn't help but to feel bad as he thought about yesterday. Did she get home safe?
“There you are", he heard someone say.
“Baek? Chanyeol? What are you doing here at my office?"
Chanyeol scoffed. "Go and flush your phone down in the toilet bowl Kai."
"We've been trying to reach you by your phone yesterday evening. Where have you been?", Baekhyun spat.
“Why should I listen to you. I have a lot of paperwork to do. Do you guys mind?", Jongin pretended to be busy. 
He was not in the mood today. Jiyeon almost busted him.
If Krystal found out about their relationship yesterday, he would have done something worse.
“We have an emergency."
Jongin looked up at Baekhyun.
“Do you mind if Jiyeon followed us to the orphanage?", Baekhyun asked.
“Why would she even go there?", Jongin chuckled at the ridiculousness. 
Does Jiyeon even go out to those kind of places.
Isn't clubs her favourite places to go instead?
“We don't have time to explain Kai! We tried to reach you the whole day yesterday! Why didn't you pick up?", Chanyeol raised his voice, pissed at the lack of response from him yesterday.
“I was busy."
Chanyeol snickered, "Busy my . We have an emergency situation."
“I was busy. And why are you trying to get on my nerves?", Jongin fumed. 
His hyung's were annoying him.
Baekhyun ran his fingers through his hair, feeling frustrated. "If we don't get Jiyeon to the orphanage, then there will be a problem. So you either get Jiyeon there, or we'll get her there ourselves."         "Miss?"
Jiyeon felt someone tapping her awake.
She slowl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter