19

Wishes do come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why are you here?”, DO asked.

He was busy with his restaurant. It was lunch time and Jongin decided to drop by.

Jongin scoffed, “Can't I have lunch here?”

DO pretended to be thinking. “No.”

Jongin rolled his eyes and played with his food.

DO knew something was up. “Spill Jongin”, he sat opposite him, “What are you keeping inside?”

“I know I've been a jerk and all but…I kind of feel guilty if I divorced her.”

“DIVORCE?”, DO shrieked, making his employees look their way. “Yah are you serious right now? She's pregnant! Didn't you think of that?

Jongin sighed, “I didn't ask for it. It was her.”

DO knew she wouldn't have asked if Jongin didn't say something that has led to that topic. He knew his friend too well.

“What did you even say?”

Jongin shrugged, “I don't know. I just asked if that child was really mine —“

“YOU WHAT? YAH! ARE YOU THAT STUPID?”, DO reprimanded him.

“I just wanted to make sure.”

“Make sure of what? You're a fool Jongin. How could you even doubt her. She was so dedicated to you although you've treated her like a stranger. She stayed with you even when she knew you had a girlfriend! How can you say that?”

DO was angered. Although it was not his problem, he couldn't help but to feel bothered. He already treated Jiyeon like one of his own. 

“If Krystal is holding you back then do something about it! I know you love her and she's finally back but things have changed now. You need to know what to prioritise first”, DO told him before leaving him alone at the table.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyong just got back from school when he saw his brother at the dining table.

“You're not working today?”

“Do you know where she is now?”

Taeyong grinned, "At the hospital, maybe."

So his brother was still acting stubborn. Taeyong headed upstairs when Jaejoong stopped him.

“Do you think she got discharged already?”

“I don't know hyung”, Taeyong lied. “But now I need to get changed because I have an errand to run.”

Taeyong received a text that morning about his sister. He knew what was going on but not his brother.

He continued walking but got stopped again. “What is it now?”, Taeyong grunted.

"How could you not know? You should know when and what time —“

Taeyong sighed. At this point, he couldn't think about going up to refresh himself anymore.

“She's supposed to be discharged this morning. And I don't know if she got fetched or is still staying there.”

Jaejoong sighed as he rubbed his face. 

“Aren't you going to check her out?”, Taeyong asked his brother. 

Jaejoong shrugged.

Taeyong rolled his eyes. “You're the hyung, aren't you supposed to be the mature one here?”

Jaejoong bit his lips hard. What will happen to her if she keeps the baby? Did Jongin listen to his warning?

“You're hopeless. I'll call them and ask”, Taeyong fumed and finally got up to his room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You sure you don't want me to send you back?", Sehun asked as he accompanied her down to the lobby.

"It's okay. I'm fine don't pamper me Sehun-ah."

Sehun didn't want to let her go but since she wanted to, he was left with no choice.

"Give me your phone."

"Wae?"

Sehun grabbed the phone away from her hands. "There. I have your number now. You have mine. Give me a call when you get back."

Jiyeon laughed. He reminded her of her brother.

"Okay."

"Don't make me call you first. I'm a busy man", he told her as he slowly walked backwards. 

"Now go before I change my mind."

Jiyeon waved goodbye to him as she walked out of the hospital.

As she made her way to the taxi stand, she halted.

"What took you so long?", he asked without looking at her.

He had his arms crossed and he looked like he had been waiting quite awhile for her.

Jiyeon stood frozen, still in disbelief. What was going on?

Jongin cleared his throat, "Sehun texted me you could go back this morning. I….had work so I could only come now since I was done for the day", he took her bag from her.
"It's cold, let's get going."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It has only been a few days since she went back to their house but the moment she stepped inside, her head was spinning.

It was in a mess. 

"What happened in here?", Jiyeon muttered as she sat on the couch.

Jongin quickly picked up the things that was scattered on the floor.

He hasn't stepped here since she left. Because he couldn't find a purpose of staying here when she's not around.

It was a house that she chose and not him.

Jiyeon bit her lip. She wondered if he brought anyone else back here when she wasn't around.

She clucked her tongue, why would she even bother.

"I'm going to get changed and call my brother to fetch me later", sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter