3

Wishes do come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"You did what?", Baekhyun screeched.
The boys met up at DO's 5 star restaurant at downtown for lunch.
"She was annoying me. Which part of I'm having lunch outside does she not understand?", Jongin raised his voice.
Baekhyun stared at him in disbelief. "At least she prepared lunch for you. Shouldn't you be thankful?"
Jongin raised his eyebrows, "And you're defending her because?"
"Because she's your wife, at least give her some respect", Baekhyun mumbled and continued eating.
Jongin scoffed as he pushed away his food.
Sehun sighed, "Hyung is right. If you don't like her, at least don't do that to her."
"What the ? What's wrong with you guys? Can't I eat lunch in peace?", Jongin raised his voice before he stood up.
"I'm leaving."   "I wonder what he'd like to have for dinner?", Jiyeon was talking to herself as she browed through the internet.
As she was looking form the perfect recipe, her vision starts to get blurred as she tried squinting her eyes to get a better look.
"I need to get my eyes checked."
As she finally found the perfect recipe, she started to cook.
She heard her mobile ring and quickly answered the call.
"Taeyong-ah!"
"Noona, what about me?"
Jiyeon laughed. Her younger brother was jealous.
"Because oppa always skipped his meal. Your school sells a lot of good food which you can buy", she tried to reason with him.
Taeyong kept whining and whining as she continued to cook.
As expected, the call lasted a good 1 hour, even her cookong was already done.
Jiyeon heard a key being inserted to the door.
"Taeyong-ah, noona have to go now. I promise I'll cook you a delicious meal one day for you to bring to school okay?"
Taeyong sighed, "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter