She is so amazing...

You will never be alone

' Jack! Are you ok? Who are those people?' Momo asked worriedly, ' they are traid gangsters, I left them, but they came looking for me...' Jack managed to talk, he was gasping for air and clutching his shoulder in pain.. Seeing this, Momo felt touched as she has never encountered before this fatherly love Jack gave her, suddenly, ' APPA!!' Momo turned her head and saw Tzuyu, Tzuyu rushed to her dad and when her dad winced in pain, Momo began to tell him. 

 Tzuyu sat there, aghast, memories of her dad her banged her like a truck as she put her hands behind her ears, shouting for him to stop. Jack seeing her Daughter like this just cried, he didn't mean to his Daughter. Momo's Father came to the scene and when he wanted to arrest Jack, Momo stepped in and said, ' dad he helped me escape, don't arrest him,' Momo stood infront of Jack eyes widened at her Father, suddenly Jack flopped to the ground, his shoulders has been bleeding for quite sometime now, Jack fainted due to loss of blood. 

Tzuyu ran to her Father and Momo called for the paramedics. After the incident, Momo asked Tzuyu to sleep at her house at night, it was raining outside as they were preparing to sleep, thunder rumbled loudly, Tzuyu whined in fear as she sat up, she was shivering from fright and another thunder sounded, Tzuyu screamed and cried. ' knock knock,' Momo opened the door sleepily and to her horror, she saw Tzuyu crying, she hurried Tzuyu to the bed and asked what happen, when Tzuyu wanted to answer, another thunder rumbled, Tzuyu whined and cried harder, understanding that thunder made her remember her sad past, Momo instinctively hugged her close, Momo just said,' call me unnie from now, I don't care if we are the same age, I want to protect you.' Tzuyu looked at her, blushing crazily, she looked away, Momo just turn Tzuyu's head and peck her lips. 

Tzuyu just snuggles into Momo's embrace, her face on Momo's neck, their leg tangled together as they drift off to sleep. It was 7am as Momo woke up, she was surprised that she woke up earlier than Tzuyu, when she tried to get up, she felt a weight against her, she looked down and gasped, Tzuyu was sleeping with Momo's neck close to her lips, Momo just blush crazily from the skinship. Tzuyu wakes up and hugged Momo around her waist and said cutely,' unnie~ good morning,' Momo just smiled. When Tzuyu asks for breakfast, when Momo asks her to prepare herself, Tzuyu pouts and said,' unnie~~' Momo instantly melts and said,' OK OK, I lose to your aegyo,' putting her hands Up in the air, surrendering to Tzuyu, when she get up of bed, Tzuyu pulls her back and peck her lips, ' thanks for yesterday unnie,' and she went to the bathroom, Momo stood there, rooted to the ground and blush, she went to the kitchen to ask the Ahjumma to prepare breakfast for her and Tzuyu.

It was Sunday and Momo decided to take Tzuyu out for a date. Tzuyu prances around enthusiastically, clearly excited, but when Momo said they will be going to the movies, Tzuyu just pouts saying that she wants to go to the zoo, ' fine, you and your obsession with your animals, why not marry them? BABO,' Tzuyu shocked at Momo's outburst just simply said,' you love that babo,' with that Tzuyu runs off to change. Momo just smile and chuckle to herself.

When Tzuyu came out; Momo was staring at her, white shirt and blue jeans, Momo Just shook her head and went out of the door flustered calling Tzuyu to quicken up, when Tzuyu saw Momo in front of a Lambourghini Aventador, Tzuyu shouts to her, saying that it was the wrong car she was shocked when Momo opens the car and sat inside, Tzuyu went inside and Momo explains that her dad bought it for her birthday today, Tzuyu was ashamed because she forgot Momo's birthday.. Momo just wore her Sunglass and drove, thinking of teasing Momo, Tzuyu said,' aigoo, whose that cool guy with Sunglass driving a Lambourghini? Aigoo, so handsome,' Momo blush bright red and suddenly, the car went to a stop, we are here! Mom exclaimed loudly. Everyone was staring at Momo stepping out of the Lambourghini Aventador, Tzuyu just walks beside her, timidly trying to shrug off attention. Suddenly, someone snatched Momo's Bag, Tzuyu just ran after him, suddenly she spots a off at the side of the road, she threw it without hesitation.....

A/N hello guys sorry for the Long wait, I'm back with another chapter, feel free to comment and subscribe, that would make my day, sorry about the lousy English and hope you guys have a nice time reading...