5. Being too close

You will never be alone

' Tom, I will never leave you, you are the world to me,' the movie was still going on as Momo suddenly heard sobbing and when she turns around, she saw Tzuyu's face tears streaming down, ' Hey Tzuyu? Are you ok?' Momo asks worriedly, ' yah I was just moved you know? It reminds me of my parents,' Momo just switched off the tv and asks Tzuyu to go to sleepy prevent her from being sad, Momo hugs tzuyu's waist and they cuddles. Tzuyu was shocked by her actions. And she froze at the bed. Heart beating fast, suddenly Momo's hand began trailing up her back, it felt ticklish but she liked it. Tzuyu simply hugs Momo back and they drifted off to sleep. 

 The next morning, Momo woke up but she felt a weight against her, she turned and saw Tzuyu sleeping soundly. ' how can she look  so perfect when she is sleeping?' Momo thought, she leans in and when she tried to kiss tzuyu's cheek, Tzuyu woke up and smiled at her,' Morning Momo, Slept well?' Tzuyu asks half asleep, Momo froze and suddenly, Tzuyu gave her a peck on the lips. ' T-t-Tzuyu what are you doing?' 'Aww Momo you look so cute when you are blushing,' Tzuyu says, Momo face was flushing red as Tzuyu began to more, They do not have school because it was a Saturday, when suddenly Tzuyu suggests that they go on a 'date' Momo blushes even harder as she ran to the kitchen, Tzuyu simply chuckled and went to ask Momo if she could use the bathroom for showering. Momo agreed and she was eating Jokbal I'm the morning! Tzuyu was done showering and was changing clothes outside as suddelnly, the door opened, it was Momo, she was just asking if Tzuyu wants breakfast. Momo eyes widens when she saw Tzuyu with only her bra on, Tzuyu just shyly use a shirt and cover herself, when she thoughts they are both female so it's ok, then she removed the shirt and wore it, Momo face was hot and she was blushing. 

'Tzuyu ah lets go down for breakfast?' 'But Momo you already ate,' Momo had a big appetite so Tzuyu has to give in,  in the end they went to a meat restaurant, it was early so there were no cars when they decided to cross the road, Tzuyu crises the road when she heard a horn honking and tires screeching, Tzuyu eyes widen and she stood there, Momo, witnessing this scene, rushed over and pushed Tzuyu away, but she was too late to save herself when,' SCREEECHHH, BANG,' Tzuyu turns and saw Momo's lifeless body on the ground, her shirt and face full of blood, Tzuyu quickly called for an ambulance and she felt guilty that it's her fault.

   After Momo was sent to the emergency room, Tzuyu sat outside, her head felt heavy, suddenly she heard a gentle voice,' Tzuyu ah are you ok?' It was Jungkook, the incident happened outside Jungkook's restaurant and he patted tzuyu's head comforting her, Tzuyu hugged Jungkook and was sobbing. Jungkook blushed and thought,' Oh god Tzuyu you're too close to me.. I feel...' With that Tzuyu slept on Jungkook's shoulders. 

The next morning, Tzuyu found herself beside Momo in a ward, Jungkook was beside her, face pale, his hands were cold too, Tzuyu Wales Jungkook up and Jungkook smiled, Tzuyu touched his forehead when she felt that it was burning hot, she rushed over to get a ice pack and started to try cool down Jungkook's fever. Suddenly, Jungkook grabbed Tzuyu's hand and he leaned in and kissed her. The kids was gentle at first when Jungkook pressed further, he started down Tzuyu's neck as Tzuyu pulls away, feeling shy, she grabbed Momo's hand and she whispered to Momo,' Momo please wake up, please, you done so many things for me already,' Tzuyu unknowingly sobs, Jungkook just sat in the couch and dozed off.

 After a week, Tzuyu received a phone call, 'hello is this miss Chou? Momo has come to consciousness,' Tzuyu ran over to the hospital and when she saw Momo, she hugged her, ' Momo I thought I lost you, YOU BABO I LOVE YOU, STOP MAKING ME BE WORRIED OF YOU,' Momo just giggled and said, ' Tzuyu ah, I know but for you, I can do anything,' 

' Momo,' 

'Hm?' 

' will you be my girlfriend?' 

Sup guys :) So do you think Momo Will accept  or reject? I I aprreciate your support and don't forget to subscribe and comment if it's good or bad ^^