The Real Proposal

You will never be alone

Momo has been pondering for days, she wanted to give Tzuyu the perfect proposal, but she was too nervous to do it. She thought of a idea and said,' yes this might just work, hehe' she called Tzuyu, 

' Jjagii, what are you doing?' Tzuyu smiled and said,' I'm thinking of you silly, what would I be doing?' Momo blushed. 

' Come to the park. Now' Tzuyu immediately ended the call and wore a white t-shirt and blue jeans and walked hurriedly to the park. Arriving at the park, she looked around, trying to find Momo, but when she heard Momo shriek she hurriedly went towards the voice. 

When she reach, she could only see A monitor in front of her, a table and two chairs, and on the table was a feast. Suddenly, the screen flashed and Momo was there. She said, ' Yoda, I love you, but there is something. I want to tell you. It's just.. I have a girl in my heart that I love and today I want to propose to her..' Tzuyu looked at her, she felt tears falling down her cheeks. She turned around to run. 

But when she say Momo there, kneeling down on one knee, ring in hand. ' My beautiful and cute Yoda, Chou Tzuyu, will you give me the honor of being the worlds happiest female and be my wife? ' Tzuyu gaped at the proposal,

suddenly she remembered, the girl she loved was being proposed to today, she is being proposed to now.' She cried and nodded, Momo clearly happy took tzuyu's hand and put on the ring. She stood up, wiped tzuyu's tears and kissed her deeply. The kiss went on for quite a while until Tzuyu broke the kiss. 

So my wife, come and have dinner with me. There was jokbal, beef, but Momo forgot tzuyu's favorite. She looked to the ground pouting. Momo noticed and said, ' who wants bread?? Tzuyu's eyes lit up and ate the bread cutely. 'Thank you unnie' she said shyly. 

Suddenly music played on the background, Tzuyu got a shock, Momo was holding a mic, she said out loud, citizens walking please can I have a moment of your time. A crowd was gathering at this moment, Tzuyu shyly punched Momo said it's embarrassing but Momo paid no attention to her. ' right her is my wife, she is pretty and beautiful, cute too huh? I love her and if I ever betray her, I will jump off a building, you heard me I love her.' 

 

Well another short update been busy sorry for not updating so much, I'm busy with work. Have a nice week ahead.