3. Feelings for her

You will never be alone

'Ding!' The lift came to the ground floor as Tzuyu enters the lift, she presses number 10 and the lift door closes, 'going up' the lift sounded. Tzuyu is just using her phone in the lift, seeing this Jungkook ran to the stairs and hurriedly climbed all the way to the 10th floor , he was panting heavily when he reach as he saw the lift reached the 10th floor, ' oh no! She will see me,' Jungkook thoughts as he hid beside the lift, Tzuyu walks out holding her phone, she didn't notice him as she was engrossed in her phone when she heard, ' GET OUT YOU SL**, YOU DONT DESERVE TO STAY IN HERE,' Tzuyu eyes widen as she saw her Mom being thrown out of the house and she ran quickly to her Mom, ' omma are you ok?' Tzuyu asked worriedly. 

 Her Mom saw her and quickly asks her to go away before her Father sees her, but unfortunately her Father saw her and he shouted, ' YOU GET IN HERE, ' Tzuyu has no choice but to follow her Father, when suddenly, her Father pushed her to the sofa and he started her, Tzuyu got a shock and tried struggling and pushing him off, she cried and squirmed but her Father was too strong. Seeing this, Jungkook stormed into the house and shouted, ' YAH YOU BAST***, GET OFF HER,' her Father stops and stood in front of him, suddenly, her Father punched Jungkook in the face and Jungkook staggered back, Tzuyu got a shock and she ran to her Father and begged him to stop. 

 Her Father just pushed her to the side and suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her head, while her Father was pushing her, he pushed her too hard and her head hit the wall, seeing this Jungkook was appalled and rushed to help Tzuyu, but her Father gave no chances and kept on punching Jungkook, suddenly a voice yelled,' ARREST THAT MAN!' It was Momo! Tzuyu had forgotten to take her watch that she left with Momo because she went to the toilet, thinking of this, Momo followed Tzuyu but she got a shocked at the scene and she immediately called the cops. 

  Two policemen rushed to pin Tzuyu's Father in the grounds and another one helped Tzuyu's Mom up, Momo ran to help Tzuyu, Tzuyu saw Momo and she smiled, ' Momo you're here, I-I-I,' and Tzuyu lost consciousness, Momo got a shock as she hurriedly carry her to hospital, she signalled to a policeman to help Jungkook, Jungkook has been punched so hard that his face was covered with bruises, he staggered and with the help of the policemen, he was able to walk to the car to go to the hospital. 

  'Tzuyu? TZUYU?' Momo yelled her eyes filled with tears of fear that she may leave her, Momo placed her head on the hospital bed, sobbing uncontrollably, ' I thought the doctor said you were safe, wake up please, You promised to be my  good Friend wake up! Don't break your promise!', ' M-M-Momo, don't cry I'm still your good Friend,' Tzuyu whispered softly due to her lack of strength, momo's head jerked up and when she sees Tzuyu eyes opened widely and looking at her, she hugged her, ' YAH BABO, my head hurts,', ' sorry, I'm happy that your alive,' Tzuyu just smiled and hugged back, ' Momo your being stupid, I will never leave you..' Tzuyu thought in her mind. 

  ' hey Momo? What happened to Jungkook? I saw him getting bashed by my Father, is he ok?' Momo just sadly looked at the floor and said,' Tzuyu, he hasn't woke up, the doctor said if he can't wake up in an hour, he... He..' 

Tzuyu just looked at her and said that she wanted to visit Jungkook, Momo let Tzuyu lean on her as they went to Jungkook's ward, when Tzuyu entered, she saw Jungkook, his head is full of bandages, she sat down and whispered to him,' hey Jungkook, I'm here to see you wake up, Jungkook?' She  looked at the ground filled with guilt, Suddenly she felt someone touching her head, she looked at the owner and saw that Jungkook looking at her, she was so happy that she hugged him. 

' Momo this is a miracle!' ' yea, it is a miracle indeed.' 

' why do I have this kind of feeling for her? Why am I feeling jealous?' No way, NO WAY I CANT BE FALLING FOR HER,' Momo silently thought. 

 

Hey guys, have fun reading don't forget to subscribe and comment :) I read your comments so feel free to comment, have a nice time reading <3