1. Is she ok?

You will never be alone

' IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU THAT YOUR MOM DIED,' A voice shouted, Tzuyu's parents were arguing, *SLAP* how dare you say that you bi***. Tzuyu's Mom went out crying, her Father sighed and went to his bedroom. Chou Tzuyu was a 19 year old girl, everything changed when her Grandmother died..

  Tzuyu was crying alone in her bedroom, her eyes red and swollen from crying, she kept on crying until she cried herself to sleep. 'Ring...' Tzuyu's alarm rang, it was her first day of school at Seoul university, she have gotten up early to avoid talking to her parents. 

  On her way to school, she remembered that  she forgotten to eat breakfast so she stopped at a convenience store nearby here school and when she walked into the store, she bumped into a girl, ' YA, watch where you are going!' , ' sorry' Tzuyu looked at the person apologising quickly. That person was non other than Hirai Momo, A dancing Monster, a rich girl, if you can use a word to say her, 'perfect' she looked at Tzuyu, and curiously ask, ' sorry for asking but, are you ok? You sound like you are going to cry, please don't cry it's ok..' With that Tzuyu broke down, Momo was startled at Tzuyu's cries she quickly brought Tzuyu to a nearby bench and settled her down. 

   Tzuyu was sobbing uncontrollably and Momo asked what happened, Tzuyu just simply replied, ' Sorry for the sudden breakdown, I just..' And she cried even harder. Looking at Tzuyu, Momo felt sorry for her and she hugged Tzuyu assuring her that everything is ok, while Tzuyu was crying, Momo caught a whiff of Tzuyu.. 

    'what is this smell? She smells so good like my Favourite peach....'

   After 10 minutes of Tzuyu crying, Momo looked at her, a tissue in her hand as she gently wiped of Tzuyu's tears, Tzuyu flinched at her actions and she said softly, ' Uhm Can I know your name?' , ' my name is Hirai Momo' she replied with a smile. ' I'm attending Seoul university, it's my first year!' Hearing this Tzuyu exclaimed that she was also a first year,  Momo looked at her watch and saw that it was already 7:30, she grabbed Tzuyu's hand and ran off together ,' what is this feeling?' Tzuyu thought as she blushed. 

  'Ringggg' the bell rung signalling the start of class, Tzuyu and Momo went to the same class together and they sat beside each other. Miss Myoui walked in and said,' good morning class, I'm miss Myoui, your form teacher, I know this is your first year here so stand up and introduce yourself,' Everyone started introducing themselves; when it was up to Tzuyu, she stands and sounds of whispering can be heard throughout the classroom, this always happened because of Tzuyu's height, Long and slender body and her natural beauty. ' hello everyone, I'm Chou Tzuyu!' She smiled, beside her, a handsome boy stared at her, ' wow she is pretty,' ' 

  He stood up and cooly said,' hi everyone, my name is Jeon Jungkook' he smiled and all the girls except Tzuyu and Momo shrieks, Jungkook just smiled and sat down. 

  'Ring!' Signaling the end of class, miss Myoui said that she will be their English, math and science teacher, since the next lesson was science, She stayed. ' alright so we will be investigating about animals. Who here likes animals, Jungkook, Tzuyu and Momo raised their hands and a few other classmates, miss Myoui smiled and said that she will pick out their partners, Momo silently prayed that she will be together with Tzuyu but to her disappointment, Tzuyu got paired up with Jungkook, Jungkook smiled and he said,' hello Tzuyu ah, I look forward to working together with you! Tzuyu just smiled and said nothing else. Momo apparently got paired up with another guy. She whispered to Tzuyu, ' see you at the gate outside school!' 

     Next chapter~~ comment if you would like any scenes :)