7. What went wrong?

You will never be alone

' Momo? Did you ask your mom that you can marry me?' ' oh I haven't, lets go ask her together?? ' Tzuyu nodded and they went to Momo's house. Mr and Mrs Hirai was at home when Momo broke the news to them, Mr Hirai was supportive but Mrs Hirai rejected their marriage to the core. When Momo asks what's the reason, she simply just ask her to go away. ' YAH UMMA I WANT TO MARRY HER AND THATS FINAL,' Momo shouted rudely at her Mom, her Father startled by her shout just looked at her eyes wide open, Mrs Hirai walked to her and suddenly, *SLAP* she slapped Momo, Momo looked at her with a death glare and Momo cursed. Mrs Hirai slapped her again. This made Momo very angry. She ran out of the house, Tzuyu quickly ran after her. 

 Tzuyu ran and she shouted,' Momo, gasp Momo.. Mo..' And Momo heard a thud. Tzuyu has just came out of the hospital. She hasn't regain her full strength when she ran, Momo hurried to her side and touched Tzuyu's face... ' Tzuyu ah,' Momo stated, unknowingly, tears started to form in her eyes and it flowed down her beautiful face, Tzuyu seeing this, used one hand and wiped it away with her thumb. She carefully placed Momo on a bench and she said,' hey? Are you alright?' Momo just shrugged and hugged her knee.

 Seeing Momo in this vulnerable state broke Tzuyu's heart, she hugged Momo, memories when they first met flowed back into them.. Suddenly, she felt someone prying her off Momo, she screamed and looked up. It was her Father! He came out of prison last week and was finding Momo since then, she carried Momo away and Tzuyu was left alone. She rank to Momo's house and she shouted,' MR HIRAI, MR HIRAI!!' Mrs Hirai just asked her to go away, ' WHAT MOTHER ARE YOU? DONT YOU KNOW THAT MOMO HAS BREN KIDNAPPED?' Hearing this, Mrs Hirai froze, she ran to the front gate opened the door and she rushed Tzuyu to the living room where mr Hirai was. 

Mrs Hirai bombarded Tzuyu with a lot of questions, Tzuyu answered them as well as she could.. Tears dropped down from her face as she cried, mr Hirai stood up and swore to kill whoever did this to her Daughter,' it- it was my dad,' Tzuyu looked away guiltily, mr Hirai shot her a look and asked her to go and find Momo back, she refused and when mr Hirai stood In front of her menacingly, ' I'm sorry mr Hirai I was by my Father before, ' , hearing this Momo's Father hugged her, and uttered a soft apology.. 

' hey pretty girl,' Tzuyu's Father started with a smirk, Momo panicked and she tried to  hide herself. Tzuyu Father just sat down and said,' why did u interfere when I am with my Daughter?' Momo just answered that she liked her... Seeing tzuyu's father gone quiet, spoke softly,' Mr Chou, I know you love her, but will you promise her to me?' Mr Chou just said,' I love her, I didn't want to her but I got drunk...' He looked down guiltily, Momo seeing this soft side of him, sympathized him, they spent hours chatting together. 

' hey what's your name?' Tzuyu's Father asked, ' my name is Hirai Momo sir call me Momo,' , ' don't call me sir, my name is Chou Yan Yu, call me Jack,' . Suddenly Momo felt her arms and legs was being cut free.. Jack just said,' go... Go before I change my mind,' Momo hesitated, ' why? Don't you want to go?' Jack asked, Momo just asked if she could eat jokbal, Jack agreed and took her to a near-by jokbal restaurant. 

' Jack you are a good man, I know, but you should love your Daughter..' , ' I-I-I don't know how..' Momo just offered to help him. Suddenly she heard someone shout, ' YAH JACK HERE YOU ARE GET HIM!' Jack grabbed Momo's hand and Tan, suddenly, 'URGH,' jack was shot by the shoulders, he was protecting Momo! They ran through the alley and ran into darkness... 

A/N

Hey guys, hope you enjoy :) told you there was plot twist check out the next chapter in 2 days time! Thanks for the support and comments are appreciated <3