Feeling Happy

You will never be alone

' Yah, yoda where are you bringing me? What did you prepare for me?' Momo asks worriedly, Tzuyu just smirks and pulled Momo to the taxi. ' Amusement Park please.' Tzuyu said to the driver. Momo just gaped. Upon reaching, Tzuyu quickly pulls Momo into the center of the park and she asks,' where do you want to go first?' 

'I can't do scary rides, so how about the merry go around?' Tzuyu just nodded and they headed towards the merry go around. After 2 hours of playing, Momo started whining, ' Tzuyu, I'm hungryyy,' she pouts cutely causing Tzuyu to give in. They went to a restaurant but Tzuyu covered Momo's eyes. ' 1.....2....3!' When Momo opened her eyes, she saw balloons hung up, the restaurant was beautifully decorated. When she saw the table, she stumbled back, ' no way, Tzuyu-yah, no way,' in front of her was a jokbal meal, but it was enormous, Momo was speechless at that point. She hugged Tzuyu and tears of joy trickled down her cheek,' this is my best birthday ever....' 

After the meal, Tzuyu decided to do some mischief to Momo to get her back for locking her in a dark room. She asked Momo if they could go into the haunted house, she didn't know that Momo wasn't that afraid of haunted houses. They went in and immediately they felt an eerie feeling. Suddenly, a man spring out of nowhere and Tzuyu screamed, she hugged Momo tightly and whimpered. Momo just slightly smile and continue walking. Tzuyu's scream was heard a lot of times but Momo knew if she don't scream she will be disappointed, so when a mother person came to scare them, Momo over exaggerated, she ran to the corner, hands covering her ears, she started whimpering and tears flowed out. Tzuyu satisfied, walked over to Momo saying that it was revenge, Momo knew but seeing Tzuyu with a grin, she continued acting. She was in tzuyu's arms, whimpering and shivering. When they got out of the haunted house, Momo legs gave and they tumbled to the ground, this worried Tzuyu as she did not expect it to have a hard impact on Momo, Momo suddenly stood up and stuck her tongue out, ' ahahah, Tzuyu, I was not scared...' , Tzuyu sadly sulks and walk away, Momo confused rushed to get her back, she saw Tzuyu sulking and said why? Tzuyu said,' I prepared so much for you, I went through the haunted house which I hate and you were not even thankful, I shouldn't have helped you celebrate your birthday... 

Hearing this, Momo chuckled and said,' I'm happy your here Tzuyu, it makes things more fun. But sometimes, you should check my fears first, but thank you for this celebration, it was my most meaningful one yet. Tzuyu-yah, unnie is very thankful and I love you a lot...' Tzuyu suddenly said,' unnnniiieeee' and dived into a tight embrace, Momo shakes her head and hugs back. After reaching tzuyu's home, Tzuyu said, ' wait here.' When she appeared, she was carrying a huge bear. Momo gaped and asks what was that, it was a birthday bear but it was too big. ' I got this for you, I hope it reminds you of me and it has my smell on it.' Tzuyu wiggled her eyebrow at the last sentence. Momo blushed and thanked her. 

Oh and another thing, Tzuyu rushed forward to give Momo a kiss. ' happy birthday Momo, things are not the same without you.' With that they ended the kiss and Momo went back home. 

Momo carried the bear to her bedroom and she laid beside it, hugging it to sleep, she smiles and said,' I'm feeling to happy, this is what I always dreamed of.....' Win that she drifted off to sleep. 

A/N

Hope the content isn't crap, will update someday in this week. Thanks for reading and have a Nice day~