4. Field Trip

You will never be alone

1 week later, Tzuyu recovered and she went to school together with Momo, Jungkook has also recovered and also was attending school. Miss Myoui their teacher announced that they will be going on a field trip to the zoo. The students shrieks excitedly and began talking. 

After 1 hour, they reached the zoo Tzuyu and Momo enthusiastically jumps off the bus when they was stopped by miss Myoui. ' you will be going with your partners I chose for you,' Momo sadly lets go off Tzuyu hands and cutely pouts, ' Momo don't need to be sad, we will meet up again!' With that Tzuyu walks over with Jungkook, 'hey Jungkook?' 'Hmm?' ,' why were you outside my house?' Jungkook froze, ' b-b-because...' He stuttered, Tzuyu looks at him with big eyes, she pouts cutely and looks down, hopefully to look disappointed that he doesn't answer him , This successfully got Jungkook' attention, as he turns to her, he lifts tzuyu's head and leans in closely until they were only 8 cm apart, Tzuyu heart beats crazily as she blushes, seeing this Jungkook quickly walks away, Tzuyu calls him back as they walk together. Suddenly, miss Myoui messages them,' Find all three hint card around the zoo and come back to the entrance, the first 3 who get there will be getting a advantage.' Seeing this, Tzuyu and Jungkook quickly walks and tried their best finding the cards, suddenly, they saw a card in the middle of the road, suddenly a cart drove to their way, Jungkook saw this and he pulls Tzuyu to his direction, Tzuyu looks at him and asks why did he pull her he explained that there was a cart. Tzuyu simply thanked him and run off searching for cards. In the end they got second and miss Myoui said that it will be announced tomorrow. 

  After a day at the zoo, Tzuyu was tired, she plopped herself down on the bus seat as she started dozing off, Momo arrived as she sits beside Tzuyu, sensing someone seating beside her, she opens her eyes and saw Momo, she greets Momo sleepily as she started to drift off to dreamland, seeing this Momo just grins as she also start to doze off. She was sleeping soundly when the bus drove over a bump, it woke up Momo as she looks beside her,Tzuyu was just beside her, she was leaning on her shoulders, she just grins as she return to sleep. ' alright class we reached our school, please get ready to get down the bus. Hearing this, Momo wakes up as she shakes Tzuyu's shoulders gently, Tzuyu woke up as she smiled at Momo. When they got down, Momo asks Tzuyu if she wanted to go home or she wanted to spent time together, Tzuyu simply said that she wanted to spend time with her as they walk off to the cafe near-by Momo's house.

 Momo asks Tzuyu,' Tzuyu ah, now that your dad is in prison, your mom is staying at home, what about you?' Tzuyu simply shrugs as she continued drinking water. Suddenly Momo had a brilliant idea, she asks,' Tzuyu ah do you want to visit my house? You can sleepover if you want.' Hearing this Tzuyu became excited, she hurriedly drinks her drink and tells Momo to wait here, she rushed home packed some of her clothes and she left a note for her mom saying that she will be sleeping over at Momo's house. With that, she rushed out of her house to meet Momo, Momo sees her and just smiles. 

'Good evening mistress, ah I see that you have a friend, do I need to prepare the guest room? Dinner will be ready in 5 minutes' ' no need to prepare the guest room dad used it for storing his stuff, she will sleep with me.'  Momo exclaimed, she walks off to her room as Tzuyu just blush and gaped at Momo's house, it was big and suddenly she heard barking, she froze, eye widening by the second. She rushed over and to her surprise, it was a puppy she squealed and hugs it, seeing this Momo just chuckled saying that she bought it last week, Tzuyu played with the puppy until the maid calls them over for dinner. 

After dinner, they rushed to Momo's room to watch a movie, Tzuyu chose a romantic and sad movie as she likes that genre, Momo just placed in the CD as they started watching. 

 

Hey guys Author-nim here^^ stay tuned for the next chapter which will probably be tomorrow, don't forget to subscribe and comment down what you think will be on the next chapter, if I see some I like ill gladly put your idea in :) Happy reading^^