Wedding day

You will never be alone

* Thank you readers for bearing with my first fanfiction, i'm writing a new one starring... (its a surprise) so head over to that im updating it after i update this and the bts one. thanks once again i know this fanfic is messed up but thanks..*

 

Momo thought in her head that she was left with 1 week before their wedding day arrive. She decided to visit Tzuyu, so she begun to get ready. Once she reached Tzuyu's apartment she snuck inside and tzuyu was having a shower at that time. Momo quietly opened the bathroom doors and shouted,' Aigoo look at my y and hot wife right here!' Hearing Momo's voice she quickly wrapped herself with a towel and slammed he bathroom door. After 10 minutes she finished showering and got into her white shirt and blue jeans. She slumped to the ground and started sobbing uncontrollably. Momo heard her sobs and came in, she saw Tzuyu was a crying mess, she begun to panic. " Jagiya whats wrong? Did i do something wrong? im sorry if i did.." Tzuyu continued sobbing and said," Un-- Unnie you barge into me showering i got reminded of my dad.." Momo remembered the vast bad memories tzuyu had in the past. Momo hugged her tightly and tried making amends for her unintended wrongdoings. She her hair lovingly and pulled Tzuyu's head to her collarbone and she her hair until her breathings eventually slowed down into a constant speed. Tzuyu chest rise and fall slowly. Momo knew she fell asleep. 

        6 days later, Momo heart ran very fast and she knew that in an hour they wil get married. she wore a beautiful white gown and when the time has come, she walked down the aisl with her father in arm, Tzuyu was stunningluy beautiful wearing the White gown that fit her perfectly letting eople realising her curves and height. the priest walked to the podium and said," Chou Tzuyu, will you take Hirai Momo as your wife and love her through hardships and will not leave her?" "Yes".

"Hirai Momo, will you take Chou Tzuyu as your bride and love her unconditionally through cold, heat , winter, summer?" "yes" 

" I now announce you wife and bride( i dont know im sorry) , You may kiss the bride!!" 

Tzuyu blushed scarlet red and she leaned in to close the gap between her and momo, That kiss will decide their lives their destiny their future. 

That night, after Momo took a shower, Tzuyu hid behind the door and when momo stepped out of the bathroom, she lurched and pushed momo to the bed and whispered huskily , " Baby~ I want you so bad," momo blushed and tzuyu closed the gap, she bit momo's bottom lip and momo granted her access and tzuyu slid her tongue into momo's mouth. 

  Momo let out a moan, tzuyu continued down to her neck leaving hickeys. and that night they did something sinful.. after their activity, Momo whispered, " Tzuyu I love you, you will never be alone.."

 

Well guys im going to put the bts fanfic on hold and start a new one. Please show your support and peace :) wish you guys have a nice week ahead.