2. Our first touch

You will never be alone

 'Momo~' Tzuyu called Momo sweetly, Momo turned and saw Tzuyu calling to her, she skipped to her and said,' omo, Tzuyu, what made you so happy?? ' nothing~' Tzuyu smirked. Momo cutely pouts and walked away, Tzuyu grins and hurriedly walked beside Momo, ' so Momo what are we going to do?' Tzuyu asks, Momo just walks silently, knowing that Momo is mad she just walks quietly behind her, Momo thought,' was she going too far? They just met today..' She turned around and bumped into Tzuyu.

  When Momo opened her eyes, they widen, Tzuyu was below her and there was only 10 cm  apart from Momo's  face and tzuyu's face, Momo blushed and quickly stood up, ' yah Momo are you sick? You face is very red? Are you having a fever?' She reached to touch momo's forehead but Momo swatted her hand away and walked away embarrassed, ' why am i feeling this way?' Tzuyu just continued walking.

  They arrived at a high class restaurant, Tzuyu mouth hung open and she can't believe her eyes, ' Uhm Momo? What are we doing here?its expensive.. L l lets go somewhere?' She stuttered, Momo leans in and whispered, ' don't tell anyone but I'm rich so it's ok' she just grind and walks in, Tzuyu just stood there, mouth hung ajar, Momo just dragged her in, ' Good afternoon how may I help you?' A male voice asked, they looked up and saw Jungkook with his apron strapped around his waist, they asked,' j-Jungkook? What are you doing here?' 

Jungkook just smiles and explained that his Father owns this restaurant and when he has time after school he would help out here, they just nodded and Momo ordered a bask in Robbins cake - New York cheese cake and she asks Tzuyu what she wants, ' Uhm Momo? I don't have the money' she whispers, Momo just laughs and exclaimed that she will treat her, Tzuyu timidly orders a baskin Robbins- cookies and cream. Jungkook went inside and gave them their orders, then he went away attending to other customers. 

 ' yah Tzuyu, what do you think about Jungkook?' Momo asks, giving her a fake smile, Momo is starting to like Tzuyu, ' eh? Yah Momo don't ask me that I just like him as a classmate.' Momo just smirks and saying that she likes Jungkook, Jungkook walks over and said,' so you girls want anything else? Momo and Tzuyu said no and went to pay Jungkook just laughs and said that its on the house, Momo and Tzuyu thanked him and walks outside. Momo and Tzuyu walks beside each other and suddenly Tzuyu grabbed momo's hand and she just smiles, Momo stood still looking at Tzuyu, ' Momo~ let's be good friends?' Momo agreed and thought to herself that she shouldn't think the wrong things. 

  Suddenly Tzuyu pulls Momo towards her and they ended up in a hug, ' t.. Tzuyu?' She blushes bright pink, Tzuyu just exclaimed that there was cyclist coming towards them at high speed and he almost hit her, Momo just gaped at the situation and thanked her. 

    Momo thoughts,' why do I have such feelings for her? We both are female..' 

   Tzuyu is just happy that she was not lonely on the first day. After Momo walked Tzuyu to her home, they quickly said goodbye and Momo walked towards her home which was just 2 blocks away, unknown to them Jungkook has been following them, he has developed a feeling for Tzuyu and he is eager to know more about the tall and beautiful Taiwan girl. 

 

Next chapter guys~ feel free to comment on the stories of you want in the future, I'll try to update Everyday have fun reading ^^