Getting closer

You will never be alone

' Hurgh,' the man winced in pain and fell to the ground, Tzuyu walked to him and took Momo's bag from him, passer-bys looked at Tzuyu and offered to call the police, Tzuyu nodded and she went off towards Momo's direction leaving the injured man with the passer-bys. Momo just gaped at this, she did not expect Tzuyu to be this brave. ' UNNIE, Hello??' Tzuyu calls out to Momo, she was clearly zoning out, she snapped back to reality when she heard Tzuyu called her. ' here's your bag, next time hold it tighter,' Momo nodded and they walked towards the zoo's entrance. 

 Momo scrunched her nose at the unusual smell and said she could easily ask her dad for a private zoo but Tzuyu said that the experience is different. Suddenly, Tzuyu squealed, Momo's head turned around alarmingly thinking that Tzuyu needs help, but Tzuyu just spotted some cute seals. Tzuyu ran towards them, clearly excited. Momo just shook her head and chuckles. After 2 hours, Momo started getting hungry, ' Tzuyu can we go get jokbal now, I'm hungry,' Momo says, Tzuyu just shook her head and said that the zoo trip isn't finish yet, but when Momo pouts cutely, Tzuyu started to give in, but she still stood a firm stand, she said,' if you buy me a baskin Robbins ice cream, and I want a plushy, Momo just whines and nodded slowly, seeing Momo dejected, Tzuyu decided to cheer her up, she walked in front of Momo and suddenly, she placed her hair behind her ear and she whines,' unnie, don't be sad,' Momo ignored her but when Tzuyu hands making somewhat holding a light saber, Momo giggles and said, ' YODAA, help yoda is attacking me,' Tzuyu just smiles and she hugs Momo's hand. 

Arriving at the jokbal restaurant, Momo shouts, ' ahjumma , jokbal chuseyo,' the ahjumma just sighs and said it would come soon. Since it was the school holidays, Momo decided she wanted to give Tzuyu something special. After lunch, Momo brought Tzuyu to a arcade, she challenged Tzuyu and better with her, who wins can order the other around. In the end, Momo won and Tzuyu sulks. 

Momo asked Tzuyu to go into a dark room, and suddenly, Momo quickly closed the door, seeing this, Tzuyu panicked, she shouted,' unnie it's not funny, I'm scared, unnie please,'. Tzuyu's voice clearly sounds that she's terrified and she's crying. Momo ignored her and sat outside, after 5 minutes, she heard whimpering coming from the room, Momo suddenly thought that had she gone too far? She opens the door and saw Tzuyu, vulnerable, fragile, hugging her knees in a corner, ' u...u..unnie, she tried to stand up but she fell to the ground, Momo rushed to her, she apologize for her doing and said it would never happen again, Tzuyu just smiles weakly and laid on Momo's lap. After Tzuyu calmed down, they went home. Mr Hirai, seeing that they were back quickly asked them where they went, Momo told him everything leaving out the bet and the incident. Mr Hirai just nodded and asked them to leave him. Momo looked at Tzuyu and hugged her, ' want me to take you home? ' Tzuyu shook her head, ' I want to sleep with you.. ' Momo blushes and she ruffles tzuyu's hair, she muttered, ' babo,' and she went to wash up. Seeing that Tzuyu was already in bed, looking at her phone, she climbed to bed and when she saw Tzuyu put down her phone, she hugged Tzuyu, and said,' unnie will be her protecting you so don't be scared, go to sleep,' Tzuyu just nodded,' goodnight unnie, ' , ' goodnight sweetheart,' and with that they drifted off to sleep. 

 One week later, Tzuyu remembered it was Momo's birthday! She planned a secret birthday party for her, she called Momo, ' unnie, come to my house, I'm bringing you somewhere,' with that she hung up and search for her clothes, Momo showed up, wearing a black shirt and jeans, she gaped at Tzuyu, Tzuyu was wearing white shirt and blue jeans, ' what a goddess,' Momo thought. 

' Alrighttttt yoda, what do you have in store for me today???' 

A/N.                                      

I know the title is but be sure to comment on the story, I appreciate it, and good day to everyone :D       P.S: would probably update in Friday