Gloomy Rain

Angel's Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, I am still hesitant whether I should give him a call or not. It's so clingy yet awkward to call him as soon as I got his number last night, right? I am not even sure what should I tell him. Although I am pretty worried and curious about his condition, but he told he'll came to me today to make sure he's okay. He will keep his promise. So, I decided to wait him, again.

When I have finished my class before lunch time, I am looking for him, hoping he will stand at the door but no, he's not there. Maybe, he dont have any class this morning? It goes the same in the canteen too. I dont see him anywhere. He should come to me by this time, right? Where is he? 

Or should I give him a call? 

"Naeun-ah, you're spacing out again!" 

I look at someone besides me. "Lizzy?" 

"Nah, really Son Naeun? You just recognized me now? Isn't you supposed to meet me? You're in our faculty anyway." Lizzy seems confused. 

I looked around and surprised that I've been here. His faculty. What am I thinking? 

"Or... You are not here to see me?" Lizzy asked. 

I smiled. "Of course, whose else?" Truthfully, I didn't notice it before that Lizzy have attended the same major with him.

"It's not you" Lizzy laughed. "So why? Why are coming here?" 

"Ah....." Think, Naeun, think! "I need to pass the Club's key to you. I don't think I will come to the club days ahead. Wait." 

Good Naeun. Good excuses. I searched the key on my bag. Thanks God, it have been with me recently, so at least I can escape from Lizzy. I passed the key to her. 

"Why? Are you going somewhere?" She asked when save the key on her pocket. 

"No." I answered. "I need tp focus on my mid-test." 

"But it's two weeks later, Nangni." She laughed again. "You can't lie, can you?" 

I gasped. Is it two weeks later? 

"He's not coming today." Lizzy said suddenly. "I know it because he is the Assistant Professor of our class this morning. Said he had somethinv to do. I dont know it either." 

"No, I.... I  am not looking for him." 

"Who?" Lizzy asked innocently. 

Aish. "Taemin sunbaenim. I am not looking for him." 

"I dont mention the name." Lizzy laughed, teased me. "But yeah. I am talking about him, he's not coming today, Naeun-ah. You better give him a call if you're worried." 

I smiled. "Thank you, Lizzy. I need to go now. Kibum oppa will looking for me. I have my shift today." 

"Oh. Okay. Tell me if you need me. I dont mind to be your spy" She teased me again and I am just giving her a smile when hiding my blushing red face. 

***

I get ready for finishing my shift at 10PM when Kibum oppa came. He's wet and I just realized it's raining outside.

"Oh you're done?" Kibum oppa asked when coming toward the cashier desk. "Not a heavy rain but enough to make you wet. Dont forget your umbrella, Naeun-ah" 

I smiled. "I will, oppa. You're nagging too much" 

"Arasso." He said lazily. "You must not patient since he's waiting for you, right?" 

I am looking for him.

"He's waiting for you at the bus stop, isnt he? I met him earlier." Kibum oppa asked. "Woaa you dont know? You dumped this earlier, Naeun-ah?" 

I am not listening. He's around here but he's not coming to the store. He's not coming to me. Why? Why? Why?

"But, it's strange, Naeun-ah. " Kibum oppa continued. "I call him as soon as I got off the bus. But he's not greeting back. Or did he forget me? It's impossible, right?" 

I shrugged. How could I know that? 

"His eyes are different too. It's scary." 

Did he.. by chance.. doing his night job? 

"You should go to him, Naeun-ah." 

Yeah I think so. "I will check him first, oppa. Thank you." 

"Ya! Bring your umbrella!" Kibum oppa shouted behind me but I am not listening. The next thing I know is that I am running to the bus stop. I dont care it's raining and let myself get wet from rain. I must stop him doing whatever he's doing tonight. I cant resist to watch him hurt. The nightmare of how he hurt and bleeding badly came to my mind. I dont want that thing happens. I will never let that thing happens. 

I almost rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter