Missions

Angel's Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months passed after I was confirming my feeling with Taemin oppa. He kept his promise to always spending his time with me. The same routine we had everyday. He will pick me up to my place. Sometimes with his car, in another case we took public transportation—we kind of use public transportation a lot because Taemin oppa said he loves our country's public transportation systems. I couldnt agree no more. 

Then, we almost spent our times in campus all day long. When one of us have a class, we are waiting for another in the library. I usually spending my time reading books or finishing my paper. Thats why I suggested our meeting place is the library. Taemin oppa seems not agree with this at first, but then he just nodded, pretending that he has no other choice. Later did I know, I caught off him guard that he just slept the whole time when I had my class. 

"Dont get me wrong. I just loved Son Naeun, not this boring book." He teased me when I was about to protest him because he just sleeping in the library, it turned out a smiling on my face. By this, it sounds that I like got teased by him, right? 

Meanwhile, when both of us don't have a class, we're spending our time in some random place. Cafe, amusement park, theme park, talking about random stuff in his car while we are at the parking lot, or sometimes accompanying me doing my part-time job. 

When night came, it's the time we have to be parted away. He always teased me that I should sleepover in his place, or he voluntary offered to sleep on my place. But I definitely said no. That kind of relationship is not what I imagined a dating should be. And Taemin just pouted and mumbled, "As expected, I am dating a kid", and I just throwed him a laugh. 

Everything is fine, everything is beautiful. Until one day. When Taemin oppa walked me to my place from the convenience store after finishing my night shift, there he is. Kai waited for us, in front of my place—I have no idea how he found my address, and he was bleeding on his left shoulder, badly. 

We both surprised. Taemin immediately ran to Kai. "! You are bleeding so much. How could you get a bullet landing on your body?! Are you crazy??!!" Kai replied with smirk. 

"We brought him to my place first, oppa" I suggested and lead the way to my place. Taemin nodded and followed me behind while helping Kai to walk. They are not having any words until we reached my place. Kai firmly said no when I offered him to lying down on my bed, he sat down on the floor instead. 

Taemin immediately takes off Kai's black jacket and checks something inside of Kai's jakcet, and took out a small box from it. Taemin opened the box and I was surprised the box contained medical equipment, such as gauze, syringe, alcohol, operating thread, and any basic surgical instruments like scalpels, scissors, and so so—I dont know the name because clearly I am not a medical students. 

Taemin gently cutting the gauze and tied it on Kai's shoulder. I bet he's giving first aid to Kai's wound to stop the bleeding. Then he sat on my bed and putting Kai's hand on his lap. He checked the box and get the surgical instuments. 

"Wait, dont tell me you plan to take out the bullet by yourself?" I said, surprised by what he would do. 

Taemin smiled. "It's okay. It is part of our skills, you know. I am used to it." And Kai laughed. How could he laugh at the time like this!

I look at them surprised. And to be honest, I cant watch this. "I... Just..." 

"Naeun-ah, I need your help. Can you make some porridge for Kai? He would lose some energy when I finished this." Taemin said, not looking at me and focusing on Kai's wound. I know he's trying to make me busy and to distract my mind.

With silenced, I went to the kitchen on the corner. Thanks to Taemin, I can escaped from that situation, although I can hear Kai's groaning while Taemin trying to take the bullet. 

***

Twenty minutes later, I already cooked the chicken porridge. I am just waiting at the kitchen until Taemin called me for coming. "Could you please bring a glass of water, Naeun-ah?" 

I came as what Taemin said. Kai is lying on my bed and trying to breath normally. He's out of breath. I give the water to Taemin who passed it to Kai, and Kai drink it. 

"Who's now?" Taemin asked to Kai and I believe he refers to the one who shot Kai. 

Kai looked at me and Taemin alternately. 

"It's okay. Naeun knows everything." Taemin calms Kai. 

Kai shrugged his shoulder. "CEO Kang from Kang Corp. Your father found that he was assosiated with the mafia that we are looking for in Hongkong. I dont know the detail but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter