The Palace

Angel's Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 30 minutes later we have arrived at the place that Taemin called The Palace. On the way here, I imagined this place could be like The Palace as I watch on TV or drama. A big luxury house in Europe Style, large yard, or even have multiple security in every corner. But, no. This was like a common house in this neighbourhood. It doesnt even have garage to park your car. So Taemin just parked his car on the side of the road. 

When we are at the front gate, Taemin rang the bell. "Francesco's here." He said at the intercom. 

"Francesco?" I asked to him. 

"Code name." He smiled and I nodded. Arent we at his house? He's using code name in his house? 

A few minutes later, the door is open. "Let's go." Taemin grabbed my hand and lead the way. Is it okay we're holding hands like this in his house?

I came in curiosity. Like I told before, this house was like the common house. It have a small yard before we're reaching the house. Still holding my hands, Taemin lead me to the main house. My first impression with his house was completely a quite house. There tends to be no sign of life.

Taemin open the door and he invited me in. Smiling, he said, "Welcome to our house." He let go off my hands. 

I came in and immediately looking around. There was a kitchen—not a big one—in the corner, equipped with the kitchen bar in the middle. 

"You're here?" 

I was surprised. There is someone at the couch in the living room, watching TV and snacking. He turned around and facing me, us. 

"Put your snack down, Kwonho-ah" Taemin said behind me. 

That guy named Kwonho blabbering before put his snack down. 

"This is Naeun. Come here" Taemin grabbed my hand and introduced me to Kwonho. "I bet you heard about her already." 

Kwonho stood up and bowed at me. I bowed him back. "Of course, I've heard about you alot." 

I smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo." 

"This guy keep mentioning you everytime he was here." Kwonho said to me and smiled. 

"Yah!" Taemin punched him. I glanced at Taemin. 

"He said you were pretty. But honestly to me, you are super pretty." Kwonho continued. 

"Eh?" I gigled. 

"Where is everyone?" Taemin asked, trying to change the subject. 

"Downtown." Kwonho answered. 

"Really? Tell them I am here. Can I bring Naeun there?" 

There??! Any other place other than here? 

"Wait." Kwonho took his walkie-talkie. "Francesco's here. Can he go there with angel? Over." 

Angel??!!! Is that my code name? I glanced at Taemin who's smiling at me back. 

''Surely, over." Someone in walkie-talkie replied. Kwonho loot at us. "You can go there." 

"Thank you, Kwonho-ah." Taemin smiled and grabbed my hands. 

"Are you planning to go there holding hands?" Kwonho asked. "You're so dirty!" 

Taemin laughed. "Get yourself a girlfriend, then." 

"Is it necessary to holding hands like this? Even your friend questioning us." I whispered. Taemin just shrugged his shoulder and smiled. He keep holding my hands and lead the way to the corner, to the restroom. He opened the door. 

"Wait." I look at him, confused. "If you need to go to the restroom, I can wait outside. You're not planning to bring me to there, right?" 

Taemin smiled and pushed me in. 

"Wait, I—" 

He closed the door and locking it. Turned around and facing me. Smiling. What the hell is he going to do??!!

"You locked the door?" I heard Kwonho asked from outside. "You really dirty, Taemin-ah" 

"I know right?" Taemin answered. "I keep being dirty when I am with this girl, what should I do?" 

"You're crazy!" I whispered and punched Taemin. 

Taemin shrugged his shoulder and come towards me. I am about to escaped but he cornered me to the wall near the bathtub. Now, our faces are only inches away. 

"Oppa. I am not ready for this." I cant look at him, I am embrassed and my face was pretty red right now. I dont even have any idea what he's doing right now. Why he suddenly become like this?

"Ready for what?" Taemin grinned. 

"This. The thing that you want to do." I whispered, didnt even look at him.

"What?" Taemin asking me back, whispering too. "And why are you whispering? Afraid Kwonho will hear us?" 

I bit my lips and slowly look at him. "Not now, oppa." I whispered, hopeless. "Please?"

Taemin smiled. "Sure." He take a step backward.

 I winced. Just like that? 

And then Taemin  the faucet in the bathtub, but the water doesnt come out. What is he doing?

"Oppa, why did you the faucet? The water—" 

My words came untold because I heard a roaring sound from the bathtub. A few moments later, the bathtub shook and then slowly opened wide, exposing several stairs to a room below. 

I gasped and disbelief. "Oppa, what—no, this is—I mean, what the heck is going on here??" I turned around to Taemin, still cant believe what I just saw. It's something that I always watch on a TV or drama when the lead actors have their secret room and showed it to his girlfriend. 

Taemin smiled. "My real home, my quarters." He said. "This is The Palace, Naeun-ah" 

I still look at him in disbelief. Slowly, I am going towards the bathtub and looked down. All I can see were stairs and it's dark and quite below. "Oppa, this is unbelivable! Is it a secret room or something?" 

Taemin smiled. "We are having a secret mission though, so of course there should be a secret cellar." Then, he stepped on the bathtub and placed to the stairs. "You're come in?" 

"Yes—I mean, no. Is it okay if I come in? If it's a secret, it should remain secret then." 

"Yes, it should remain a secret until you keep torturing me about what I am doing and I have no choice but to tell you the truth. And since you already know the secret, you should know all the secret, then." Taemin smiled. "I will show you my world." 

I am still hesitated whether I should come in or not. The fact that Taemin oppa emphasized that this is his world, I am not lying that I am really curious. 

"Come on" Taemin held out his hands to me. "Save your awe later, there are many amazing things below." 

I have no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter