His Other Side

Angel's Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked to the convenience store in silence. How can i speak with him beside me? I choose to walk behind him. Keep distance because i’m stil scared. What if he’s pointing his gun at me? Ahh, he throwed his again before to that Kai guy. But what if he have another gun? To shut my mouth?

“I think i have to walk alone in the front, right?” He suddenly asked as we walked through the road. I’m not asnwering and look at his back instead.

“Are you afraid of me?” He continously asked.

I gulped. Did I scared at him? I know i’m scared, who’s not? But if I’m really afraid i could go and run instead of accept his offer to me right?

“It’s okay. It’s not normal if you’re not afraid.” He sighed. “But i don’t mean to scared you. I’m very sorry if you feel that way. Really.”

“You...you don’t have...to feel sorry.” I replied.

"It's relieved then." I know he's smiling now. "By the way, what is that? The other small bag that you carried all the time."

I paused for a moment, deciding to tell him or not. "It's my painting."

"So you do love painting." He mumbled. "Oh we're here. Is it the store?"

 

I stopped in front of the store. "Thank you...for escorting me..I..you can--"

But he's not listening, and come in to the store instead. What is he doing? I come in later and find Kibum oppa is looking at me, or us, curiously.

"Is it why you come late?" Kibum oppa asked. "Being with this guy?"

"No, I--"

"I'm sorry for escorting her this late." Taemin smiled. "I hope you don't mind it."

"No, I don't mind, but..." Kibum oppa take a glace to me and smiled to Taemin. "It's so rare to see her with a guy."

"Oppa!" I raised my voice to Kibum oppa.

"Anyway, I should go. I come back at 1am, thank you baby" Kibum oppa packed his things and winked at me before he left. He really annoying. And now, it's just me and Taemin in this convenience store. How long he want to stay here?

"I'll start my work, you can go now."

"Yes, i'm about to leave..." He looks at me. "At 1am. It's really not okay to let a girl take the night shift. If you're uncomfortable with me, i will sit at the corner. Don't mind me." He moved to the corner and sit at the bench. I keep looking my eyes on him.

"I'm really busy today and i'm tired. Can I sleep in this bench?" He asked me, and looked at me. "I'll take your silence as a yes." He smiled and changed his position to sleep. Take his hand on his back head and closed his eyes. "I know it's too late to say this. But.... nice to meet you."

I'm still amazed with him, surely didn't understand what is he doing right now. But as he said, i don't want to mind him. I prefer to working and cleaning the store.

 

***

Kibum oppa arrived at 01:09 AM. A bit late from the time that he promised to come back. Taemin wake up not long before Kibum oppa arrived. After getting my things and saying goodbye to Kibum oppa, I am coming out from the store, followed by Taemin. 

"I think we should separate here" I faced him as soon as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter