Exhibition

Angel's Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What happens with this class nowadays?" Prof. Yoon looks angry as soon as she entered this class. All the students remain silence and focus on what Prof. Yoon will complaint this time. Yeah, she always like this, throwing complaint everytime she give lecturers.

"You're all lacking in capability as Communication Student. I should give you a bunch of task to wake you up for this messiness." The class suddenly chaos everywhere and Prof. Yoon raise her hand to hushed the class. 

"No protest this time" Prof. Yoon raise her voice. "Make a really long essay about the media influence for youth generation. Collect it for the next class. The longer you make, the higher mark you get. We're not have a class today because i've been busy with some project for Dies Natalis Campus. End of class" Prof. Yoon ended the class with mumbled everywhere. And the class suddenly crowded right after Prof. Yoon left the class.

I'm not giving any attention and just busy to pack my things. I need to go to the library to finish my other task. It's better than gossipping with the girls about Prof. Yoon. I left the class and go to the library. I'm sneaking at my phone, it's 11:38pm and usually the library not really as crowded as its supposed to be around this time. I will take my lunch later, because this time, canteen will be overload. I prefer being solo.

At the moment i reached the library, i stopped at the front door. There's something at the door which get my attention, a brochure taped on the door. 

Art Exhibition : Classic Painting for The Lost Soul

4th - 11th March @Hall Convention Centre

4th March? Today? Honestly, i'm not really an expert in painting, but i do love painting since elementary school. I want to be an artist, but my parents did not agree and keep saying: become an artist won't give you much money. So yeah, i ended up studied in majoring Communication. And this exhibition held in my campus? I'm not lying i'm really interested to take a look. Should I go? 

I take a breath and turned around. I should go.

***

I can't keep my eyes off from the paintings. Feeling amazed with the beautiful of this artwork. If only my parents agreed with my dream to become an artist, i could be one of this artist and joining this exhibition. But, I will not regret anything at this moment. Isn't life is about choosing the path of yours?

"It's Monalisa's Mother"

That voice surprised me and i turned my head to te left.

"You can't describe either this mother love her daughter or not because she's not smiling at her daughter." That voice explaining about the painting to the person next to him.

And I know whose that voice. I turn my head again and wished he doesn't recognized me. And what about his injury? He seems really okay now. He looks like he doesn't hurt at all. I think it's bett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter