A Long Night

Angel's Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 15 minutes touring around, Tiffany left me alone in Taemin's room, said that she got a duty from Taemin's father. This place was not as big as I imagined before. The place that Tiffany touring me around was not much different as what Taemin saw to me before. Tiffany seems hesitated whether she have to introduce me to everyone who walked pass us or not. But I gave her a signal that I dont want to. I dont think I has to be introduced because I am no one here. Just as Fransesco's girlfriend. 

So here I am. Waiting in his room, apparently doing nothing. I relaxed my body on the couch. Trying to find the remote of 3D walls that Taemin showed before in the drawer of the coffee table in front me. I opened the drawer and found the remote. I used to expected that I will found another interesting things in the drawer, but no, except for the remote, there is nothing inside. 

With dissapoinment, I took out the remote. I am supposed to set the 3D wall with Jeju beach like Taemin did before. Which number did he press? I winced. Okay, whatever, I just pressed any button randomly. It turned out a blank monitor in front of me showed a dialog box said: do you want to resume the video? I hesitated for awhile. Should I pressed yes or no? What if this video was forbidden to watch? I should pressed no. But then, I pressed the button yes. Son Naeun, what a great manner you have! 

Suddenly, the wall in front of me showing a video of Taemin was cleaning his gun on his couch. 

"You should stop filming me, Kai" he said as he laughed. 

"Why? This is fun you know." The camera was shaking a bit because of Kai's laugh. 

What is this two doing? 

"So tell me about this girl." Kai continued. 

Taemin laughed and look at the camera. "Errrr, pretty?" 

"I dont buy it." Kai responded. 

"Okay, so I happens to meet this girl last month in a convenience store, she work there." 

Eh? Me?

"I want to get her number but I dont have confidence to ask." He continued, not looking at the camera and being busy with his gun. "The next week after that, I met with a pretty girl in our exhibition. Still, I have no confidence to ask her number." 

My heart was jumping. I know exactly he was talking about me.

"Last night, I met one of them. And I just realized that they are the same person." 

"Really?" Kai surprised. 

Taemin nodded and look at Kai—to the camera. "What do you think?" 

"Woaa, that was fate." Kai answered. "So the girl from last night that you escorted was them? The three of them were the same person?" 

Taemin nodded and look at the camera, smirking "Jealous?" 

"You win, man!"

Taemin laughed. "Before leaving, I said I like her." 

"For Pete's sake??!!" Kai raised his voice, the camera was shaking a little bit. "What is she saying?"

Taemin shrugged his shoulder.

The video was stopped and the monitor showed another dialog box. 

"Is it really hard to give me a number?" Taemin pouring soju on his glass. The camera shaking and searching for the right angle. 

"Yah! What are you doing?" Taemin protested. 

"Wait, I am going to find the better view." Now the camera is stable, showing two guys sitting side by side and eating chicken. Looks like Kai put tge camera on the table in front of them, so they can be showed together. 

"What is this? You want to appear in my vlog too?" Taemin asking Kai in disbelief. 

"Your vlog?" Kai chuckled. "Since when did I become your videographer on your vlog?" 

Taemin laughed. "You started it first, filming me, remember?" 

Kai take a sip on his soju. "Drop that. So you havent get her number yet?" 

Taemin shook his head. "She didnt want too." 

"How many times do you ask for her number." 

Taemin paused. "3 or 4 times?" 

"Really?" Kai's eyes widened. "She's not easy, huh? Pass?" 

"She's too pretty to be passed you know?" 

"So asking more." Kai said. "Think about the impossible way to get her number. Makes her heart flutter. Do I have to tell you this? You are way expert than me." 

Taemin laughed. "It's been awhile since I am doing this you know?" 

Kai chuckled. "Yah! 6 months ago was not that long. Everyone know you are a cassanova." 

"I mean, in a serious relationship." Taemin gigled. 

The video stopped. I immediately pressed rhe button next to watched another video. 

"Rough day, man?" 

"Turn the camera off, Kai. I dont want to be filming."

"So, it's rough" 

"I leave her alone. She chased me, get rained, and crying." 

Taemin look at the camera. "What is worst than this?" 

Kai silenced. 

"I.....loved her. What should I do?" Taemin look at the camera. 

Kai was being silenced. 

"What should I do?"

The camera was shaking a little bit. "Oke, I should turn off this camera."

It took me a bit longer to continue watching this video. 

"Stop, I dont want to talk about this." 

"Hey, come on. Dont lie your enjoying this right? Tiffany told me that you often playing this vlog in your office, er!"

Taemin laughed. "What do you want to know?" 

"You caught off of guard of your father while making out with your girlfriend. Man, that was on another level." 

"That's why I dont want to talk about this. Stop it. And no, we are not making out." 

Kai laughed. "You almost ripped her clothes"

"Ow, ! Please stop it." 

"I am sure your next will be locking on your room all day long. Wanna bet?" 

Taemin smiled and shooked. "She was not that type. I am matching my speed with her. I am enjoying this kind of relationship" 

"Woaaa, can you endure it? For real?" 

"I am being sincere, you punk." 

The video was stopped and that was the last video. 

I dont know how long I have been stunned in the couch after the last video ended. I have never thought that he had a hard time handling with my response to him before. This whole videos were like a hidden gem for me. I can see how he suffered and suddenly i'm feeling guilty for insisting him choosing between me or his jobs with this father-related missions.  I should have opened my self more to him in the future. Doesnt he deserve to feel loved and know about my feelings too? I'm pretty sure he knew that i like him back but have no clue that i fall deeply to him day by day. 

Knock! Knock! 

The door was opened and Tiffany smiled at me. "The meeting was finished already. Do you want to see Fransesco? His portrait when he's serious was adorable." 

I smiled a bit. "Okay " I stand up and following tiffany out to the throne and see taemin below. He was talking with Kai and 4 or 5 people, making a circle. He filded his arms across his chest while occasionally frowning and combing his bang. Tiffany was right. He was so adorable. Too adorable. I cant keep my eyes off of him. His black hair, his double-eyellid that now looking at me, smiling. 

I gulped. Did I caught off guard for mesmerizing him?

He talked to Kai, pointing at me, and then came towards me. I immediately straightened ny hair which is I am not sure either messy or not. up, Naeun. You are dead now.

"I am sorry, are you bored?" He was asking and smiled. 

"No. No." I corrected it. "Absolutely not. I am just coming here because Tiffany onni says so. If it bothering you I can—"

"No, of course" He giggled. "Wait here. I'll drive you home. Need to see my father first." 

"Eh? We're going home already?" I asked spontaneously. 

Taemin look at me with smile, I can see he really enjoyed this spontaneous on me that seems like i dont want to go home. His teasing smile tells everything.

"I mean... Yeah.We're going home. It's late now. I'll take my bag." 

He just gigled and my hair. "I got it. Let's have a date." 

He left before giving me a smile. I looked at his back, and smiled. 

***

I kept my eyes on him while he was drove us home gently. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter