The Art Club

Angel's Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That sunbaenim is our president, right?" 

"You're right. What is he doing here?" 

"But he's so damn good looking. I know he's handsome, but didnt expect this handsome." 

"I know right. He could be an idol, heol!" 

"He knows how to paint too? A handsome guy with the sensitive of art are really a deadly combination." 

I rolled my eyes with the crowded situation on our club right now. I didnt expect my boyfriend would be this popular. I mean, I know he's so damn good looking, but to the point that everybody in this club talking about him was beyond my expectation. 

After being registered as member of the Art Club, Taemin took the canvas and choose to sit down at the window on the back. I remember he said, "I am not sit next to you later, and just pretended that you dont know me, okay? I'll sit at the corner near the window, because that is where a handsome guy should sit. Drama says so." 

So, here we are. Pretending not knowing each other and we both sit far apart. 

"Dont you guys know each other?" Lizzy asked when he took the canvas and sit next to me. "Are you guys fighting? And for God's sake, did he know how to paint?" 

I giggled and remember Taemin oppa said something earlier. "Truthfully I cant paint, very bad actually." And now, I cant imagine how he will handle this club despite of his lacking of painting. 

A few minutes later, someone came in. I know her immediately, Kang Seulgi. He waved at Lizzy—whose waving back—took the canvas, and sit down also at the window on the corner. She sat next on Taemin oppa. Woaaa, is it just coincidence? 

I glanced at Taemin, who's suprisingly, smiled at Seulgi and greet her brightly. I bet Taemin did some research earlier to know where Seulgi usually sat. 

"Why I didnt notice Seulgi before?" I asked to Lizzy. 

"Seulgi? Do you know her?" Lizzy asking me back. "She joined our club not long time ago. I brought her here. We used to know each other because we attended the same high school. No wonder you didnt notice her before. Because you barely talk to our members, remember?" Lizzy chuckled. 

"Did she usually sat on the corner? Near the window?" I asked again.

"Of course. That was her spot, since the beginning. Why? Does it bothering youbecause that sunbaenim sit next to her?" Lizzy teased me.

I didnt responsed Lizzy. I know it, Taemin did researched for her before. Tsk.

"Yesterday, Seulgi was looking for you." Lizzy said. "She want to ask about your painting. Seems that she interested in your Angel's Hand." 

"Oh really?" I mumbled. Ah, isnt that a good news to going to her now? I stand up and going to Seulgi. I ignored Lizzy who's asked "Hey, where are you going?" behind me. 

"Seulgi-ssi..." I interupted her chitchat with Taemin oppa whose smile sooo brightly before I came in. 

"Oh, Son Naeun-ssi?" Seulgi look at me, surprised. 

"I heard you were looking for me yesterday." I smiled to Seulgi and glanced at Taemin whose throwing me a grin. 

"Ahhh.. Not today, I guess. I'll ask you next time." Seulgi smiled. 

"No. I dont have next time." I smiled. "Do you mind if I sit here? Next to you?" 

"Oh, but—" 

"Thank you." I smiled and going back to my spot, took out my bag. 

"I will sit at the corner. Seulgi wants to know more about my painting." I explained to Lizzy. 

"Naeun-ah, you are so obvious. Dont you see the way sunbaenim smiled at you? That's a winning-yourheart-smile." Lizzy gigled at me. 

Winning-yourheart-smile? I am not give a damn with what Lizzy said and leaving her behind, sit down next to Seulgi. Taemin and Seulgi are talking to each other before I came in, and they both silenced when I arrived. 

"Dont mind me." I smiled to Seulgi. 

Seulgi nodded and turned to Taemin. "I didnt like painting too, oppa. My father used to be a curator so he insisted me to do the same. It's kinda boring, you know." 

Oppa? Wow, they progress so fast.

"Oh really?" Taemin responded. "Honestly, I cant paint, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter