My Number

Angel's Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since that sunbaenim confessed to me. Or did he? I am sure it's not a confession. How come you say you like someone so easly and casually? And it came out from someone who just met you not to long ago, barely know you. And for this week, it really annoyed me. He never contacted me since that night. Not coming to me this past whole week. 

I like you. I like you. I like you 

Oh my God! I keep repeating his confession to me.

Don't get to shocked from now on. I will make your world upside down.

Who's not shocked anyway? How come he likes me? Is he toying me now? Maybe he thoughts i am an easy person?

"Naeun-ah, are you okay?" 

I looked up and see Lizzy look at me, worried.

"Surely i am okay." I smiled and then packed my things. Being in this Art Club didn't get my thought off out of that sunbaenim. 

"Did something happen?" Lizzy continued. 

"Nothing." I answered when get my sketch down. "Why?" 

Lizzy shake his head. "If nothing happens, so why Taemin sunbaenim out there looking for you?" 

I stopped and look at Lizzy. "Who?" 

"Taemin sunbaenim. He's at the front door. Asking if Son Naeun was here and I said yes."

Uh-oh! 

"So... Nothing happens?" Lizzy insisted to ask. 

I smiled. "Nope." After done with packing my things, I waved at Lizzy (who's still look at me curiously and not waving back), and then I step on the front door.

He finally showed up! After one whole week ignoring me? From afar, i noticed him standing at the door and smiling to everyone who's get on the club. His smiling eye. 

Minutes later, seems that he noticed I watched him from afar, and then waved at me. He come to me, smiling.

"How have you been?" is the first thing that came out from his mouth. 

"I.....well...." I answered.

"But I am not doing well." He claimed although I am not asking. 

Not doing well? Why? Is he hurt or something?

"I need to get your number. That's why i came here." He said.

There he goes, he and his unexpexted side. Why he need my number out of the blue?

"No?" He asked again. 

"I... I dont think we're close enough to share each other number" I said. 

He looked at me and smiled. "But i need to get your number to become close to you" 

Really, Lee Taemin? What exactly do you want from me?

"But I am not comfortable if someone keep asking about what am i doing, have i eaten, and so so." I tried to think about any reason to rejected him. I really didn't want to get involved in anything thah related to him. I am scared of him.

But then, he laughed. " You got me wrong. I am not asking your number to get to know what you're doing." He said. "I need it to get you know what am i doing"

Excuse me, what?!

"Look, Son Naeun. I am the one who likes you. In case to get you like me back, you need to know what am I doing. I dont need to know what you're doing, because I already interested in finding it on my way. In this case, you're the problem. You need to interested in what I am doing." 

Isnt thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter