Truth or Dare

Kwon Sohyun One Shot Requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Request by: korean_girl) 

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!” Jimin gushed as he and s watched 4Minute new music video “HATE” on youtube together.

“Whoa, their maknae grew up to be a y mama!” V teased Jimin earning a glare from him.  “Is she dating anyone yet?”

“Yeah, I’m curious too,” Rap monster added.  He playfully nudge Jimin shoulder, “Do you know if she likes anybody?”

Jimin’s face turned red and stuttered, “H-H-How should I know?”

“Dude, you’ve been crushing on her since her debut with 4Minute!  Why not go and visit her at the music show and confess your love to her?” Jin suggested.

“You guys!  It’s not that easy, alright?  Besides, she has never once looked my way.  If anything, I think she has a crush on V,” Jimin said frowning at V.

V frown back at him, “No she doesn’t.”

“Yes, she does,” Jimin retorted.  “Don’t you remember when she purposely ran into you a couple of months ago at the hair salon?”

“She didn’t do it on purpose Jimin.  She tripped over her own feet.  I happened to be there and she fell into my arms.  It was a good thing she didn't fall flat on her face, otherwise she would have been seriously hurt.”

“V does have a point.  I was there with him.  She looked pretty embarrassed,” Jung Kook added.

“How about we go and visit 4Minute tomorrow at KBS Music Show tomorrow?  We can give them our latest CD,” J-Hope suggested. 

“I’m in!” Rap monster said excitedly.  “I really want to meet Hyuna.”

V rolled his eyes at his hyung and joked, “Doesn’t every male on this entire earth want to meet her?”

“Not everyone,” Jimin muttered.

“So, how about it you guys?  Shall we go and meet 4Minute tomorrow?” Rap monster asked.

“Hell yeah!” everyone cried expect for Jimin who was wondering what he should wear to impress Sohyun.

(Next Day…KBS Music Station)

Oh my god!  I really have to pee! I thought as I crossed my legs in our dressing room.  Our manager was giving my members and me about our schedules for the next couple of days.  I couldn’t hold it in any longer as I burst out, “Oppa!  I really have to use the bathroom!”  I quickly ran out of our dressing room before anyone could stop me.  As I was running down the hallway, I collide into another body. 

Crash!

“AHHHHH!” I shouted falling on top of the person.  I heard a couple of boys snickering around us as my face was buried in his chest.

“A-Are you okay?” a manly voice asked.

I placed my hands on his hard rock chest and slowly lifted my head up to see who I landed on top of.  Jimin?  I must have stared at him for a minute before I snapped back to reality.  How freaking embarrassing!   

“Are you okay?” Jimin asked again.  He held me tightly around my waist as I stuttered, “I-I-I’m fine.”  I looked him in his eyes and shyly said, “You can let me go now.”

“Oh, yeah….um…yeah,” he said quickly removing his arms from me. 

I rolled my body over and quickly got up.  I extended my right hand out to him as he happily grabbed it.  Pulling him up on his feet, his body accidently hit my shoulder.

“Omo!  I’m so sorry noona!” Jimin cried.  “Are you hurt?”

I giggled, “I’m fine Jimin.”

“Y-You know my name?” Jimin asked in disbelief.

I let go of his hand and nodded my head yes, “Of course!  Who doesn't know the handsome BTS Jimin?!”  As soon as I said that, I quickly covered my mouth.  Oh !  I shouldn’t have said that! 

He smirked, “You think I’m handsome?”

I blushed and looked away from him, “Uh…I…um…” 

She’s so cute!  He nervously scratched his neck, “Um…”

“I have to use the bathroom.  I’m very sorry again for running into you,” I said rushing passed him.

“Way to go Romeo,” V said trying not to laugh.  “You scared her.”

Jimin sighed as he watched her disappeared into the woman’s restroom.  What a great way to impress her. 

“So, how did it feel to hold her?” J-Hope asked winking at him.  “You guys looked a little lost looking into each other’s eyes like that.”

Jimin face turned red as the rest of s laughed out loud.  “Shut up.”

(5 minutes later)

“Stupid!  Stupid!  Stupid!” I cussed at myself.  How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter