Kidnap

Kwon Sohyun One Shot Requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Request by:  Yuli_yangyo

Hot damn!  Why am I so attracted to him? I thought watching Seungyoon perform ‘Baby Baby’ on SBS Inkigayo stage.  He had such a nice voice whenever he sang and his nice plump lips were so irresistible that drove me madly insane.  Gosh, I feel like a creep!  I don’t know why, but I have been eying him for the longest time.  Was it was because I had taken an interest in him when he was filming WIN?  Or was it because their group was finally promoting in Korea again?  All I know is that whenever I see him, my heart feels like it’s going to burst out from my chest.  You have a secret crush on him a voice in my head said.  Do I? I thought scratching my head.  I let out a big sigh.

“What’s the matter maknae?” Hyuna asked pinching my right cheek. 

“Unnie, when you see someone that makes your heart beat like crazy, does that mean you like him?” I asked.

“Do you like someone?” she grinned not answering my question.

I made a face at her, “Yah, you didn’t answer my question unnie.  Don’t ask a question with a question.  Answer my question and I’ll answer your question.”

“Fine.  The answer is yes.  Now, tell me.  Who is this guy that you like?”

Geez, what an impatient unnie I thought.  “It’s…”

“Hyuna!  Zico is here to see you!” Jihyun shouted. 

“I’m coming!” Hyuna cried.  She pointed her finger at me, “We’ll discuss this later.”

“Yes mom,” I said rolling my eyes at her.  “Hurry up and leave already before your boyfriend throws a tantrum.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” she mumbled walking away from me.

I turned my attention back to the stage but sadly WINNER’S performance was already done.  They waved their hands to their fans and walked off the stage.  My eyes widen as they walked towards my direction.  Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!  What do I do? I thought panicking. 

“Oh, it’s 4Minute Kwon Sohyun.  Hello!” Jinwoo happily greeted me bowing his head down.

“Hello,” the rest of s greeted following Jinwoo actions.

“Hello,” I nervously greeted back bowing my head down.  As soon as I lifted my head, Seungyoon and I made eye contact which caught me by surprise.  He smiled at me causing me to blush and look away from him.  Stupid!  Why didn’t I smile back at him?  Aish!

“Your outfit looks really cute on you,” Jinwoo said brushing his hair back.

“O-Oh, um…thanks,” I stuttered as my face turned red.

“Yah, hyung.  Why are you flirting with her?” Seungyoon suddenly asked.  “Aren’t you a little too old for her?”

I looked at Seungyoon and he wasn’t smiling anymore.  Whoa, he looks really mad. 

Instead of getting angry at his donsaeng, he simply replied, “Who says I’m flirting with her?  I’m just giving her a compliment.  And what do you mean I’m too old for her?  I’m only three years older than her.”

Okay, this is getting kind of awkward I thought looking back and forth at them.

Mino must have sense the tension so he purposely asked, “Sohyun, where are your members?”

“Oh, they’re in our dressing room,” I replied.

“Why are you out here by yourself?” Seunghoon asked.  “Aren’t you afraid someone might kidnap you?”

I giggled, “First of all, I wasn’t out here by myself.  Hyuna unnie and I wanted to watch your performance.  And by the way, you guys were awesome as usual.  Second of all, who in the world would want to kidnap me?”

“Me,” Seungyoon suddenly answered.

“W-What?” I stuttered blinking my eyes at him.

He smirked, “If someone were to kidnap you, it would be me.”

Oh lord, I think my heart just stop I thought biting my lips together.

“Seungyoon, I’m thirsty.  Can you go and buy me a drink?  Nah, scratch that.  Can you buy all of us a drink?” Taehyun asked with an evil smile on his face.

Seungyoon scoffed, “Are you serious right now?”

“Of course he’s serious,” Mino said patting his back. 

“Sohyun, if you’re not too busy, can you go with Seungyoon and help him carry the drinks back to our dressing room?” Seunghoon politely asked.

“Sure,” I happily replied. 

“Cool!  We’ll see you guys in a little bit,” Mino said winking at us.

Seungyoon nervously scratched his neck, “Um, shall we go?”

“S-Sure,” I stuttered feeling nervous all of a sudden.  I followed him to the second floor where the soda vending machines were and started digging into my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter