I want...

Kwon Sohyun One Shot Requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Request by:  fairyjane

 

7 years ago (Seoul High School)

“Oppa, your crazy fan girls are glaring at me again,” I said poking his hard rock abs.

Lay pulled me closer to him for protection, “Where?”

“Over by the tables over there,” I replied glaring right back at them. 

He squinted his eyes and scoffed, “Oh, them?  Just ignore them baby.  They’re jealous because I chose you over them.  If they lay a hand on you, I swear to god, I’m going to break their bones.”

I giggled, “I’m pretty sure you would too.  However, I’d rather have you not break their bones.  You can slap them on my behalf.”

“Slapping is for weaklings.” He retorted.  “How about if I break their nose instead?”

I rolled my eyes and playfully slapped his chest, “Cut it out oppa.  If you break their nose, you’re going to be suspended from school, and you wouldn’t be able to protect me from those bullies.”

He made a face and grunted, “I guess I’ll just have to kill them when I come back.”

My eyes widened, “Oppa!  No killing!”

“I’m just kidding,” he said planting a kiss on my forehead.

“You better be,” I said, still not convinced. 

My boyfriend Lay can be very protected of me and I don’t blame him.  Here is a little history about us.  Lay is my next door neighbor and we have been friends since I was in diapers.  Lay is three years older than me and he is Chinese.  His family moved to South Korea so he could train and become an ‘idol.’  Crazy right?  I remember laughing my off when he first told me he wanted to become an idol.  Let’s just say, he was super mad at me that he refused to talk to me for an entire month!  I planned on apologizing to him at school, but that never happened because I ended up getting beat up pretty bad by his crazy fan girls.  Thank god he came to rescue me in time, otherwise they would have completely crippled me.

Flashback

I laid still on the ground as I watch Lay throw a few punches at those girls.  Within seconds, I heard them whimpering and crying for forgiveness. 

Lay dragged them by their hairs and demanded, “Apologize to her right now!”

“We’re so sorry Sohyun!  We’re really sorry!” one of the girls cried as tears streamed down her eyes.

“Ow!  Please let me go!” another girl shouted as Lay roughing smacked her head from behind.

“Not until you apologize first!” Lay shouted angrily.

“I’m sorry!  I’m sorry!” she whimpered.

“P-Please let us go,” another girl pleaded. 

He growled.  “If I ever see you guys lay a hand on her again, I’ll make sure you es end up in the hospital.  Now, get the out of my sight!”   

All three girls ran away as he bent down and picked me up bridal style.

“Oppa,” I whispered as tears spilled from my eyes.  Every single part of my body ached with pain. 

A tear fell from his eye as he snuggled his forehead against mine and sobbed, “I’m sorry Sohyun.  You’re hurt because of me.  Please forgive me.  I won’t let anyone hurt you again.”

End of flashback

Lay kissed my cheek causing me to snap back to reality.  “Can I come over tonight?”

I pretended to think about it and replied, “Sure, why not?  I could use your company.”

He smiled and kissed my lips.  “Perfect.  I have something very important to tell you.”

“A surprise huh?  Can’t you tell me now oppa?” I asked, giving him my best puppy look face.

He shook his head no.  “That cute look of yours isn’t going to work.”

I pouted.  “Damn.  Oh well.  I tried.”

He pulled me closer to him.  “I’ll sneak over around 9pm.”

“Why so late oppa?”

“I have to run some errands for my dad.” He replied.

“Okay.  I’ll see you at 9pm.” I said, winking at him. 

9:00pm (Sohyun’s bedroom)

“So, what’s the surprise?” I asked, eagerly as Lay jumped inside my bedroom.

He pulled me into his arms and whispered excitedly into my ear.  “I got accepted into SM!”

My eyes widen.  “Congratulations oppa!  Omo!  Omo!  Omo!  Your dream is finally coming true!”

He pulled away from me and planted soft kisses all over my face.  I giggled at his kisses as he put his finger on my lips and said, “Shhhhhh.  I don’t want to wake your parents up.”

“Sorry.” I whispered.  “So, when do you start training?”

“At the end of this semester.  I’ll be training with three other Chinese members.” He replied, leaving trails of kisses down my neck. 

“How often will you be training?” I asked.

He kissed his way up to my lips and replied, “I have to train every day after school and on the weekends.”

I gasped.  “That means we won’t ever see each other.” 

“I’ll make time for us.  I promise.” He said kissing my nose.

“You promise?” I said staring into his glittering eyes.

He nodded his head yes.  “I promise.”

7 years later (Present day)

“Promise my .” I said bitterly, watching EXO perform their newest song ‘Lotto’ on Music Bank.

Fans were chanting and screaming Lay’s name from the audience as the camera man zoomed in closer to him to get a better view of his handsome face.  Ever since he got accepted into SM, he had been so busy training that he couldn’t spend any time with her.  At first I was okay with it because he was training to become a famous idol.  But as days, weeks, and months flew by, I barely ever saw him.  He barely texted me and whenever he was able to ‘meet up’ with me, we would al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter