She was the reason...

Kwon Sohyun One Shot Requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by:  Yeskpop

 

“Is this seat taken?” a manly voice asked causing me to look up from my textbook.

“No,” I replied with a short answer.  I pushed my glasses up and watched him pull the chair across from me out and sat down.

“Thanks,” he setting his books on the table.

I nodded my head at him and diverted my eyes back to my textbook and started to read again until a girl cried, “Kim Wonshik!”

We both looked up and saw a very pretty girl approached our table.  “What a nice surprise to see you here,” she said touching his right arm.

Ravi smiled and gently pushed her hand away from him, “Hi.  Is there something I can help you with?”

“I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner with me tonight?” she asked batting her eyelashes at him.

“Thanks, but no thanks.  I have to study for an exam tomorrow,” he politely replied.

“Fine, what about tomorrow night then?” she asked not giving up.

“I…” he trailed off but stopped talking when he notice his crush packing up her textbooks into her backpack and stood up from her chair.  “Where are you going?” he blurted out before he could stop himself.

“I’m going to find a different table to sit at because I can’t concentrate when there are people talking,” I replied walking away from them.  Annoying! I thought shaking my head.  Why couldn’t he sit somewhere else?  After scanning the library to find a different table to sit at, I found an empty table located near the exit door.  No one should be able to bother me here I thought taking my textbooks out.

2 hours later

I looked at my watch and realized it was 11:00pm already.  I let out a big yawn and decided to call it a night.

“Oh, you’re still here?” a familiar voice asked from behind.

I whipped my head around and cocked my head to the side.  It was the same boy from earlier.  What is he still doing here? I thought blinking my eyes at him.

He scratched his neck, “Do you live on campus?”

I nodded my head yes without verbally answering him.  He walked closer to me and smiled, “I live on campus too.  Which dorm do you live at?”

“Pairs Hall,” I replied swinging my backpack over my shoulder.  “You?”

“West Hall,” he replied with a wink.

I scoffed, “Did you just wink at me?”

“Um, yeah.  I guess I did,” he replied.  “It’s a bad habit of mine.”

“Yeah, that is a bad habit.  Winking at random girls will cause misunderstandings,” I stated walking past him.

“Have a good night Sohyun,” one of the Liberians said waving her hand at me.

I waved back, “Have a good night.”

“Can I walk you back to your dorm?” he asked following me out of the library.

“No thank you,” I replied without looking at him.  He walked next to me and pouted, “Why not?”

“Because you’re a stranger,” I said pushing the door.  He quickly ran in front of me to stop walking and grinned, “Then let me introduce myself to you.”  He bowed his head, “Hello.  My name is Kim Wonshik aka Ravi.”

I hesitated before I bowed my head back, “Hello.  My name is Kwon Sohyun.”

“Now that we’ve introduced ourselves, let’s be friends.  What do you say?” he asked stretching hand out for a handshake.

I stared at his hand and bit my lips together, “Why do you want to be friends with me?”

His face turned red, “Well, I um…”

“What is your REAL motive towards me?” I asked making him look even more confused.

“Motive?”

“Look Ravi, I know you really are.  You’re the captain of the basketball team here at Seoul University.  You have established a bad reputation of sleeping with almost every single girl here on campus.  You think you’re Mr. Hot Shot, but in my eyes, you’re not.  For all I know, I don’t want to be associated with someone like you,” I honestly replied.

His eyes fired up, “Where the hell did you hear that from?”

“Walls have ears Kim Wonshik,” I replied.

“Oh yeah?” he snarled.  He shook his head in disbelief, “Where’s your proof?”

I smirked, “Does Mandy Choi, Sunny Lee, Wendy Kim, Amy Won, and Sarah Jung sound familiar to you?  I’ve heard other girls talked about how you would sweet talk to them, buy them dinner, and then lured them back to your dorm so you can have with them.”

Ouch!  She hit the spot he shamefully thought trying not to blow up at her.  Yes, he was that kind of guy, but he wanted change because of her.

“Look, I really don’t want to be your friend.  Have a good night,” I said walking past him.

He turned around and shouted, “I LIKE YOU!”

I stopped walking but refused to turn around to look at him, “I don’t.”  With that, I continued to walk back towards my dorm.

2 years later

“Ravi staring at you again Sohyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter