Start Of A New Friendship

Kwon Sohyun One Shot Requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Request by:  eyminho

“Sohyun, there’s a fight going on in front of the school,” my friend Suzy said pulling me by the arm.  “Let’s get out of here before the teachers show up.”

I looked over her shoulder and sure enough there was six guys pounding the living hell out of a poor boy.  I frowned, “Hey, that’s not a fair fight at all!”  Before I knew it, I was running towards the boys with Suzy yelling from behind, “Kwon Sohyun!  Come back!”

Taking one of my shoe off, I threw it at one of the boys and shouted, “Quit hitting him!”

Bam!

“Ouch!  That the ?” the boy that got hit by my shoe.  He turned around and angrily snarled, “Who the hell are you?”

“Leave him alone you bastard!” I cried ready to throw my other shoe at him.

“This is none of your business.  I suggest you get the hell out of here before I smack you,” he threatened.

I threw my shoe at him and this time it hit his face, “I’m not scared of you!”

“Ah!  !” he cursed holding his nose.

Damn, I have a pretty good aim I thought curling my hands into a tight fist.  I wasn’t afraid to fight because I have lived in the hood before and growing up in the hood, you had to learn how to fight and defend yourself from thugs.  “Come on , let’s see what you got!”

“You’re asking for it,” he growled charging at me.  He threw his fist at me, but with my quick reflexes, I dodge his fist and punched him really hard in this stomach and stomped on his left foot with my steel toe shoe.

“AH!” he screamed in pain. 

I used this opportunity to kick him in his nuts and upper cut his chin knocking him backwards to the ground.  I looked up and saw three of this friends charging at me.  Oh dear I thought backing up a little. 

“What’s going on here?!” the principal shouted running towards us with a bunch of other teachers.

“!  Let’s get out of here!” one of their friends cried making a run for it.

“Oh hell no!” I shouted running after him.  If I’m going to get in trouble, they’re going to get in trouble as well for fighting on school ground.  It’s a good thing that I was a fast runner so it didn’t take me long to catch up to him and tackle him to the ground. 

“AH!” he shouted as I landed on top of him.  I twisted both his arms behind his back and snarled, “You better quit struggling or else I’ll break your arms!”

I looked behind me and smirked as all the boys were caught by the teachers.  Some of them tried to fight back and some of them tried to escape, but sadly they were overpowered because the cops showed up and they all knew it was useless to fight or escape. 

“Kwon Sohyun, let him go,” a teacher said pulling me away from the boy.

I got up and two police officer grabbed the boy and dragged him towards the school.

“Oh my god Sohyun!  That was so cool!” Suzy said appearing out of nowhere.  “Where did you learn how to fight like that?”

“I’ll tell you later,” I replied looking for the injured boy.  He was nowhere to be found which made me worried.

“Who are you looking for?” she asked.

“The boy that got beat up.  Where did he go?” I replied.

“Oh, I saw a couple of students bring him back inside the school.  They probably brought him to the nurse’s office,” she informed.

“Okay, that’s good,” I said.

“It’s getting late.  We should get going before we miss our bus,” she said ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter