94-liner friends

Kwon Sohyun One Shot Requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by:  koppeemuch

“Sohyun, I want you to meet a new friend of mine,” my best friend Ilhoon said dragging me by the arm in the crowded hallway of KBS Studio.

“Who is it?” I excitedly asked.

“He’s a 94-liner just like us.  He’s been wanting to meet you for a very long time,” he explained.

“Really?  Wow, I feel really honor to meet him then,” I said with a shy smile.  “I love making new friends who are the same ages as us.”

As soon as he spotted his friend down the hallway, he yelled, “Jackson!  Over here!”

Jackson turned his head around and waved his hand at us.  He said something to s and quickly walked towards us.  When he reached us, he gave Ilhoon a fist bump, “Hey man!”

“Hey!” Ilhoon said.  He turned his attention back to me and said, “Sohyun, I would like you to meet Wang Ka Yee aka Jackson Wang.  He’s from GOT7.”

“Hello,” I politely greeted bowing my head.

“I’ve been wanting to meet you for a very long time,” Jackson confessed blushing a little.  “I have always been a big fan of yours.”

“Thank you,” I said with a small laugh.  I found it funny that he was fan boying in front of me, and I also found it surprising that he was a fan of mine because most of the idol boys were fans of Hyuna unnie.

“You don’t know how long he has been nagging me to introduce you to him,” Ilhoon explained. 

Jackson blushed and smacked him by the arm, “Yah!  Don’t tell her that!”

I joked, “Why didn’t you introduce us to each other earlier Ilhoon?” 

He rolled his eyes, “Really Kwon Sohyun?  Like I have time to introduce you to all of my friends?  You know that I've been busy lately."

“I was just kidding,” I said playfully giving him a head lock.

“Yah!  Yah!  Yah!  Yah!  Let go!” he whined.

Jackson laughed at our playfulness, “You guys are really close huh?”

I let him go and smiled, “Yeah, you can say that.  We’re best friends after all.”

"And I know all of her dark secrets," Ilhoon said with a wink.

I slapped his arm, "Yah!  If you spill any of my secrets to him, you're dead meat!  Don't forget that I know all of your dark secrets too."

Ilhoon held his hands up in the air, "Okay, okay, okay.  I won't say anything."

“You better not,” I growled pointing a finger at him.  I turned my attention back to Jackson, “So, would you like to be a part of our 94-liner group?”

“Yes!” he said a huge smile on his face.  “I’ve been waiting for you to invite me since we’re the same age.”

Ilhoon winked at him, “Isn’t there another reason why you want to join our group?”

His face turned red, “Y-Yah!”

I cocked my head to the side, “Am I missing something here?”

“No, ignore him,” he quickly replied.  “Anyways, who is all part of the 94-liner?”

“Krystal from F(X), Sulli from F(X), Former KARA member Jiyoung, Suzy from Miss A, me, and Illoon,” I proudly replied.  “It’s nice to have another male joining us because Illoon was starting to feel lonely.”

“No, I wasn’t,” he denied. 

I frowned, “You were just complaining about it the other day!”

Jackson threw his arm around him and smirked, “Don’t worry buddy.  You have me now.” 

Ilhoon laughed and joked, “Thank god!  Now I don’t have to hear those girls bicker at each other all the time.”

I rolled my eyes, “Whatever.  Anyways, we have one rule in our 94-liner group.”

He raised his left eyebrow, “And what is that?”

“94-liners don’t date each other,” I replied. 

He looked at Illoon with a surprised look on his face, “Seriously?”

Ilhoon nodded his head yes, “Trust me, once you get to know these girls, you’ll consider them more like your sisters.  Let’s say if one of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter