Bad Dream

Kwon Sohyun One Shot Requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by:  German_B2uty

 

Bam!  Bam!  Bam!  Bam!  Bam!

“Sohyun!” Ilhoon shouted with fear as he watched his beloved girlfriend fall backwards.  No!  No!  No!  He ran towards her lifeless body as he heard his fellow officers shouting, “Jung Ilhoon!  Come back!” 

His enemies were shooting at him left and right but the only thing that mattered to him right now was his girlfriend. 

“I’m going to need back up!” Dongwoon shouted as he chased after Ilhoon.

Bam!  Bam!  Bam!  Bam!  Bam!

“Sohyun!  Sohyun!  Sohyun!” Ilhoon shouted as he reached her body.  She wasn’t moving or breathing at all.  No!  Don’t die Sohyun!  I can’t live without you!  Don’t do this to me! He thought as tears rolled down his cheeks.  She had been shot in the chest five times.   

“Don’t leave me!  Sohyun!  Don’t leave me!” Ilhoon screamed at the top of his lungs.

“Ilhoon!  Ilhoon!  Wake up!  Wake up!” I shouted shaking his shoulders. 

“SOHYUN!” Ilhoon shouted sitting up from his bed.  He was breathing heavily as he looked around his bedroom.  Beads of sweats poured down his forehead as he tried to calm himself down.  It was only a dream.  But why did it feel so real?

“Ilhoon, are you okay?” I asked in a worried voice. 

He turned to look at me and quickly embraced me into his arms.  I could feel his tears dripping down my neck, “You’re alive.”

I patted his back to assure him that I was okay, “Shhhhh, yes baby, I’m alive.”  He hugged me for a long time before he let go and whispered, “I had a really bad dream Sohyun.  You were shot five times while we were on duty and you died in front of my eyes.  I thought…”

His voice started shaking as I wiped his tears away from his eyes, “Baby, it was just a dream.  I'm right here."

"It felt so real Sohyun.  I don't know what I would do without you," he sobbed.

I kissed his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck, "Baby, stop talking like that.  I'm not going anywhere."  I hugged him and whispered, "Let's go back to sleep, alright?  We have to be at work in a few hours."

He shook his head, "I can't.  I'm still shaken from the dream."

I kissed his left cheek and pulled him into my arms, "Sleep in my arms baby.  I need you to get some rest.  Please."  He laid his head on my chest and closed his eyes.  I gently brushed his hair and started singing him his favorite song until he went to sleep. 

3 hours later

"Good morning my love," I said kissing his forehead.  "It's time to shower."

"5 more minutes," he muttered kissing my neck.

"Baby, that tickles," I squealed.

He chuckled at my reaction and opened his eyes, "Thank you sweetie."

I looked at him, "For what?"

"For last night," he replied kissing my forehead.

I smiled, "That was nothing baby."

"Will you make me a promise?" he suddenly asked.

"Anything for you baby," I replied rolling my body on top of him.  "What kind of promise would you like me to make for you?"

"Promise me you'll never leave me by myself."

I put my right hand up in the air, "Jung Ilhoon, I promise I'll never leave you."

"And what happens if you do?" he asked leaning his face towards me.

I made a face at him, "I'll never leave you.  I love you too much.  If anything, you'll probably be the one leaving me."

"No way."

"Yes way."

"NO WAY."

"YES WAY," I raised my voice.  "What's going to happen if you leave me, huh?"  I rolled off him pretending to be mad.

"I'd have to kill myself first if I were to leave you," he said wrapping his arms around my waist. 

I turned my body around to face him, "Stop talking about killing yourself.  It makes me sad.  I can't imagine my life without you."

"I'm sorry baby.  I didn't mean to make you sad," he said kissing my lips.  "I think the dream I had last night is affecting the way how I feel right now."

I cupped his cheeks, "Well, stop thinking about it.  What happened to the cocky, positive, and sweet Jung Ilhoon that I know?"

He smirked, "He's still here.  He never left."

I kissed his nose, "That's good to know.  Now, let's take a shower.  I'm getting hungry."

"You're getting hungry, huh?" he wiggled his eyebrows. 

I blushed at his remark, "Yah!  I'm serious.  I'm hungry."

"And I'm serious too sweetie," he said covering the blankets over us.

"YAH!  JUNG ILHOON!"

2 hours later (Seoul Police Station)

I limped my way over to my desk as Dongwoon shook his head at me, "I'm assuming you and Ilhoon pulled an all-nighter?"

"Yah!" I cried turning red. 

"Hey, there's nothing to be ashamed of," Dongwoon said.  "You should have as much as you can while you're young."

I threw a book at him, "Are you done yapping?"  I can't believe we're having this conversation!

The book hit him in chest as he cried, “Ouch!  Yah!  Was that even necessary?!  I’m just stating the truth.”

“What’s all the commotion about?” Ilhoon asked walking into the office.

“I was just telling your girlfriend that…” he trailed off but immediately stopped talking as soon as he saw me picked up my water bottle.  That’s right.  You better shut your mouth or else I’m going to chuck this right in your face and it’s going to hurt like a I thought glaring at him.

Ilhoon looked at me and chuckled shaking his head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter