Confession

Kwon Sohyun One Shot Requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Request by: Omona

“Noona, you’re so heavy,” V joked while giving me a piggyback ride to school.

I pretended to choke his neck with my small hands, “Yah!  I’m not that heavy!  Are you calling me fat?”

He laughed out loud, “I’m just teasing you noona.”

“Don’t you know that weight is a very sensitive topic to me?” I said wrapping my arms tightly around his broad shoulders.

He adjusted me on his back and rolled his eyes, “Of course I know that.”

“Taehyung, why do you always give me a piggyback ride to school every day?” I asked leaning my face closer to his left cheek.

He turned his head to face me when our nose accidently touched each other making it look like we were making out.  He stopped walking and stared into my glittering eyes, “You don’t like me giving you a piggyback ride?”

I shook my head no, “It’s not that.  I’m afraid your back will give up on you.”

“You worry too much, you know that?”

I smiled, “I know.  I can’t help it.”

As soon as we reached the school gates, he gently put me down and adjusted his uniform.  “Do you want me to walk you to class?”

“Sure, if you don’t mind,” I shyly answered as we walked side by side.  I was truly enjoying our moment together when suddenly a bunch of girls started following us (or should I say V) and tried to start a conversation with him.

“Hi V!”

“Hey handsome!”

“You look so hot today V!”

“You’re so cute!”

Annoyed by their voices, I walked faster towards my homeroom until V pulled my right arm to stop, “Hey, why are you walking so fast?”

“Because I want to get away from your annoying little fan girls,” I whispered.  

V turned his head around and smiled at his fan girls, “Hello.  Can you guys please give me some privacy with Sohyun?”

“Awwwww,” his fan girls said with much disappointment.  They muttered something that we couldn’t hear but eventually they left us alone.

“Wow, I didn’t know you had so much control over them?” I joked.

He let go of my arm and scoffed, “All I had to do was say please.”

“Well, I guess I’ll see you at lunch,” I said with a smile.

“Yeah, see you,” he said waving his hand. 

I stood there and watched him walk away to his classroom until he was gone and secretly giggled to myself.  Oh how I love feeling these butterflies float around in my stomach whenever he was with me.  I was too busy thinking about him when someone shouted from behind, “BOO!”

“WAHHHH!” I screamed jumping into the air. 

Illoon burst out laughing at my reaction, “Oh my god!  You should have seen the look on your face!  It was priceless!”

“Illoon!  You bastard!  Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!” I shouted punching him really hard on his chest.

“Yah!  Stop!  I was just messing with you,” he cried shielding his precious chest.  “Quit hitting me!”

“Serves you right ,” I cried continuing to hit him.

“Okay, okay, okay.  I’m sorry!  Now stop hitting me!” he yelled backing away from me.

“Are you here to annoy me?” I asked frowning at him.

“Of course,” he answered sticking his tongue out at me.  “The bell is going to ring soon.  If I were you, I would get your pretty inside the classroom right now.”

“Yes dad,” I sarcastically said following him inside our classroom.  “You’re lucky I’m not going punch you in the face.”

He turned his head around, “I said I was sorry.  Geez, what’s up your ?”

“Nothing,” I muttered taking a seat at my desk.

He took a seat next to me and whispered, “By the way, I heard that V is going to confess to a girl today.”

“What?!” I shouted earning a couple of stares from my classmates.  I lowered my head down and turned to look at him, “Are you serious?”

“Uh huh.”

“Do you know who she is?” I nervously asked. 

He shook his head no.

“Lucky girl,” I mumbled sulking down in my seat.  No fair.  If V was going to confess to a girl, it should be me.  I have known him practically all my life.  Sure, I may not be the smartest, prettiest, richest, or tallest girl in this school, but I have a lot of aegyo that can melt everyone’s heart.  Nothing’s wrong with me, right?

“I wonder who the pretty girl that he’s going to confess to?  I mean, I rarely see him flirt with any girls here at school,” he continued.  Suddenly he pinched my cheek and teased, “Hey, do you think it might be Kim So Jung aka Sowon?”

Kim So Jung I miserably thought putting my head down on my desk.  I should have known.  Every boy in the entire school had a crush on her.  With a perfect body of an S line and a pretty face like her, who wouldn’t want to have her as their girlfriend?  She was the same age as V, so it didn’t surprise me that he would ask her to be his woman.

“Yah, are you okay?” he asked poking my head.

“Leave me alone,” I muttered.

“Tsk, please don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter