Man Up

Kwon Sohyun One Shot Requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(MBC Music Core)

“I saw him checking you out again,” Kai whispered  from behind.

His EXO members were standing behind my members and I on stage as I turned my head around and smirked, “Is someone jealous?”

“Of course,” he said.  “I don’t like it when he stares at you all hardcore like that.  You’re mine.”

Rolling my eyes at him, “Oppa, there’s no need to be jealous.  So what if he was checking me out?  It’s not like he was touching me.”

“I would have to kill him if he touched you,” he threatened glaring at BTS V from the other side of the stage. 

I turned my body around and playfully poked his abs, “Baby, you’re right when you’re acting all protective like that.” 

He leaned his head down and whispered, “Is someone ?”

I nodded my head yes whispered back, “Too bad I can’t pull your pants down right now and give you a .”

His eyes widen at her seducing words, “How about we disappear for 20 minutes?”

Shaking my head no, “No way.”

“Why not?” he cutely pouted.

“Because we’re on stage and the camera is rolling right now,” I replied elbowing his stomach.  “You wouldn’t want a sandal to break out now, do you?”

“I don’t care at this point.  I want the entire world to know that I’m dating 4Minute cute Kwon Sohyun,” he replied waving his hand at his fans.

I followed his lead and waved my hands at the crowd, “If that’s the case, how will you protect me from your crazy fans?  You do realize that they’re going to attack me on social media and probably in person too, right?” 

“I will not let that happen,” he assured me. “I love you too much to let anyone harm you physical and mentally.”

I bit my lips together, “But still…I’m afraid…”

His hand brushed against mine, “Trust oppa, okay?”

Nodding my head yes, I asked, “But what will you do?”

“First of all, I’m going to create a Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram account.  I will take a selfie picture of us kissing and make that my profile picture.  Then, I will post a long message about our relationship.  After I post the message, I will disable the comments so no one can comment anything about us,” he explained.

“What about your company?” I asked in a worried tone. 

“I’ll tell them the truth.  Besides, we don’t have a dating ban.  Most likely, they’ll probably give us our blessing,” he replied patting my head.  “I’m more worried about what your company will say about us.”

“Don’t worry oppa,” I assured him.  “My company will probably be shocked and surprised that I’m dating the famous EXO Kai from SM.  I’m pretty sure they’ll give us their blessing as well.”

He smiled at my response as he held onto my right pinky finger.  My eyes widened as I hissed, “Oppa!”

“What?” he asked as if holding my pinky in public was no big deal.  “No one will see us.”

“Yah!  Let go!” I cried trying to shake my pinky away from his hand.

“Fine, if you won’t let me hold your pinky, then I’m going to hold your hand,” he threatened.

Giving up, I pouted, “Fine.  But if we get caught on camera, you’re going to do all the explaining.”

“Oh, I will,” he said smiling even bigger. 

(20 minutes later)

“Aw man!  I really wanted BAP to win this week,” Hyuna said making a sad face.  “I can’t believe G-Friend won again.”

I wrapped my right arm around her shoulder, “Cheer up unnie.  Maybe they’ll win nex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter