I Like You

Kwon Sohyun One Shot Requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Request by:  German_B2uty

(Seoul University)

“What’s all the commotion about?” I asked setting my lunch tray down at our usual table in the cafeteria.  I pulled out a chair and sat down next to my best friend Krystal.  I saw a bunch of soccer players surrounding Jooheon and his friends at their table (which wasn’t too far from where we were sitting).

“Lee Jooheon and his gang got into a bar fight with some of the soccer players last night at Club 9,” Krystal answered chewing on her cheeseburger.

My eyes widen, “Seriously?  Wow.”

“Hey girls!” Sulli, Jiyoung, and Suzy happily greeted as they approached our table.  They all sat across from us and started gossiping about Jooheon and his little gang.

“Hi,” Krystal and I greeted back.  Sulli, Jiyoung, and Suzy is a part of our click and I consider them to be very close friends.  But if I were to choose between these girls, Krystal would be my pick because we practically grew up with each other.  Many students considered me and my friends the “popular” and “prettiest” girls on campus.  If we were to compare our “looks,” with each other, I would definitely rank last.  I don’t consider myself pretty because of my dark skin and my big fat dumpling cheeks.  I was the shortest among them and I didn’t have any fan boys like they did.  Honestly, I would be happy just to have one fan boy, but sadly, I don’t.  Sometimes I wonder to myself how in the world these girls are my close friends. 

“I heard Jooheon started the fight,” Sulli said.

Jiyoung scoffed, “That doesn’t surprise me.  He’s such a troublemaker.  I’m surprised he hasn’t dropped out of college yet.”

“Jooheon may be a troublemaker, but he is kind of cute,” Suzy said looking over at his table.

Krystal threw her straw at her, “Quit drooling over him.  You have a boyfriend.”

Everyone giggled as Suzy frowned, “Yah!  I just said he was cute.  That doesn’t mean I want to date him, stupid.”

“Knock it off you guys,” I said.  “I’m trying to enjoy my lunch here.”

“Speaking of Jooheon, he’s looking this way,” Sulli said in a low voice. 

Everyone expect for me turned to look at him and Krystal nudged my shoulder, “I think he’s staring at you Sohyun.”

“Yeah right,” I said still not looking.  I was too busy enjoying my tuna sandwich.

“I think he likes you!” Jiyoung squealed.

“Omo!  Maybe he does!  He’s pointing his finger at you!” Suzy gushed.

“Or, maybe he is pointing his finger at one of you guys,” I said rolling my eyes.

“, he’s coming over here,” Sulli whispered.  She quickly fixed her hair and applied some lipstick on.

Did he really point his finger at me?  No, it’s impossible.  He was probably pointing his finger at Krystal.  Yeah, that makes more sense I thought. 

As soon as Jooheon reached our table, Suzy smiled brightly at him, “Hello Lee Jooheon.”

“Hello,” all of my friends greeted ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter