Chapter 6

Do you know me ?

JINHWAN POV

 

I start to believe that unicorn does exist. It has been 3 wonderful  weeks since Hanbin and Hayi seeing each other.

 

To be honest, I kind of like Hayi. I mean who doesn’t? She is cold unlike other women that I know and she is also so clueless like a lost puppy. I’m pretty sure that Hayi has a lot of fanboys but they are scared to talk to her. But due to my respect towards Hanbin and our bro code, I don’t hit on her.

 

I noticed that a star-shaped necklace that Hayi always wear is missing. It’s just my speculation because I don’t see her wearing that necklace today which brought us here. School period was over but we are still at school. By us I mean IKON.

 

Hanbin needs us to help him find the lost necklace. Hayi believes that she lost her necklace at the school compound since it was with her before break. We have been searching all over the places but it comes to no avail .

 

It’s getting late now. They all left and promised Hayi to continue searching for the necklace tomorrow. But I stayed here. I don’t want to go home yet.

 

I go to the garden. I sit here near the pond and sigh deeply.

 

“The necklace must be important to her.” I thought myself.

 

I look at the pond and saw a reflect of myself. I was lost in a deep thoughts then a sparkle in the pond caught my eyes.  It’s a star !

 

Without hesitating, I try my luck to see whether it is the missing necklace.

 

“This is it!” I jump in happiness as I confirmed it’s a necklace. It’s chain was covered by the water lilly. That’s why we failed to find it earlier.

 

I went home with ease.

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

“I guess that nobody  is home..” Jinhwan thought. He went to his home to clean up and after that he is out to Hanbin’s house to give him the necklace.

 

Lucky for him that he brings his friend’s house’s key. After successfully  open the door he enters Hanbin’s room and put the necklace on his table.

 

Jinhwan strolls around the park. He once again lost in deep thoughts.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Are you okay man?” Jinhwan asked his bestfriend, full of concern.

 

“I’m okay. Don’t worry about me. It’s not like I’m dying anyway.” His bestfriend flashed him a bitter smile.

 

“Stay strong bro! You have me and your family to support you!” Jinhwan cheered him.

 

“Hanbin ah , no matter what, I will always stay beside you. Just mention my name and I’ll be there in a lightning speed, ready to help you!” Jinhwan promised.

 

“Thanks Jinhwan.”

 

END OF FLASHBACK