Chapter 2

Do you know me ?

HANBIN POV

 

 

 

“I’m home.” I said as I open the door.

I’m really tired.

Yunhyeong told us that his substitute acting teacher praised him a lot during the practice. He tried to keep calm and not too obvious about being  flattered since the substitute teacher is so cute and pretty. I don’t really remember her name though ..Sanda .. Santa Park ..Sandra Park .. Sandal Park something something. I’m bad at remembering name. I wonder how she looks like.

My thoughts were distracted as my phone vibrated. I checked the message.

 

Sender : Selena

Are you home? Thinking of dropping by.

 

Tch. Wrong timing.

 

To : Selena

I’m at friend’s . Discussing school project. Very important.

 

School project your . I never give a damn about school project. Fortunately she is not studying in the same school as me so, she doesn’t know about it. I met her at Justin Bieber’s concert in Seoul few weeks ago. We were both singing and jumping  along with the songs and she would sometimes banged her head at my shoulder. It was an accident. She kept on saying sorry. It was okay at first. But I didn’t forgive her the second time she banged her head. So to make it up , I ask her for a date . Ha! Playing hard to get. Then we hooked up. But she is getting really boring lately so  I try my best to ignore her.

 

Sender : Selena

What a pity.. hmmph . Maybe next time ..

 

No next time. We are breaking up.

 

“Oppa..” Saranghanda Kim Hanbyul approach me.

“Yes baby..?” I smile sweetly at her.

“Jinan oppa give me this” Hanbyul grin as she showed me a bracelet.

“Really? Waa. It’s really beautiful. You look good with it”I compliment her. It’s really beautiful . Made with black pearls.

“Hanbyul ah, oppa is really tired. I want to go upstairs and rest.”I pout at her and hug her before I go to upstairs.

As I enter my bedroom, I turn on my macbook. I log in to my facebook account to see what the hell is going on with this world. I scroll the feeds boredly. I saw many my schoolmates updated about the pretty substitute teacher. What’s her name again? Santa Park?

 

 

 

 

Wow this post get ing 300 likes in 10 minutes. Key never reach 100 likers in his photos though. She’s really hot and her name is Sandara Park,people. I scroll the feeds again.

‘Jinhwan K. and 35 other friends are now friend with Lee Hi’ I read silently. Who is she? Why is everyone knows her. Is she a new student?

I click at the name Lee Hi. I take a look at her profile image.

‘Hmm. Interesting’ I thought to myself as I hit the ADD AS FRIEND button. I look at her photos.

‘She’s indeed a beauty.’ I hit the home button to avoid myself deeply interested with her. After few minutes, she accepted my request.

‘She must be online now.’ I thought to myself.

I open the chat box and said ‘hi’.

Come on, reply me. Don’t you know me?

She already seen my chat… Breathe…

Wait.. why she ain’t replying?

I’m gonna ask her whether she is my schoolmates or not..

Please…reply me..

Oh wait she is typing. I repeat people! She’s typing!

Oh.. I see. Let’s ask another question.. How about..

What are you doing?

I hit the enter button.

 

She already seen!

Why she ain’t replying ?

In case if she forgot to reply then..

 

I knew it! She does not want to reply my chat!

I’m so frustrated! How could she not reply my messages? I mean .. me.. The Great Kim Hanbin!

Everyone is dying to reply my messages while she..

Goddddd. OK. Last attempt

Urghhh. I give up!

NAME : KIM HANBIN

STATUS : DEPRIVED

I closed my macbook and slump onto bed to take a nap.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

JINHWAN POV

 

 

So here we are. At the WCKD Club. WINNER said they want to introduce us to their new player. That’s why we are, at our usual place.

 

WCKD Club~Where the hot guys hang . WINNER is just like our blood brothers. They are in basketball team and they do sing like us too. They are not in the same school as us. They go to Namjun High School.

 

“Who is Lee Hi?” Hanbin asked only to earn shock from us. We never heard him ask about girls before. He is the type to date someone without knowing who they really are. Obviously just for fun.

 

“Oh, she just transfered here few months ago. She even beat the smart Song Joong Ki in last exam. She topped the chart. Uh and rumor said that she is dating Kwang Hee. Maybe it’s true tho because I never see her talk to anyone other than the girls and Kwang Hee.”Being the informant I am, giving him the full details about her.I feel like I just answer a quiz on how to save the world! I’m proud with myself.

 

“Why? Disappointed ?” Bobby as his expression changed when I mentioned Kwang Hee’s name.

 

“No..Maybe that’s why she doesn’t reply my chat.”Hanbin frowned.

 

Bobby and I exchanged meaningful glances. I guess Bobby and I are thinking the same right now. I think he likes Hanbin. But I didn’t utter a word about that. Our cold leader send a chat to a girl…

 

“Hanbyul is my ideal type.” Junhwe suddenly blurted out. He look really proud saying that and look like someone who just won a lottery.

 

“She is so cute that I want to kiss her face with love” He continue only to earn a smack by Hanbin. Damn Junhwe, did you just dig your own grave?

 

“Remember this place , WCKD Club , at 8:45 PM, Junhwe and I no longer friends” Hanbin stated he look angry.

 

“Aw hyung.. Why? Wait , that’s mean I’m your in-law right?” Junhwe again while wiggling his eyebrows. I try to hold my laughter. God , this is harder than trying to hold my pee.

 

“Please remind me not to introduce Hanbyul to Junhwe in the next life.” Hanbin sounded so pissed.

 

“Come on. I’m only 14 year older than her. Age is just a number hyung~”Junhwe beg Hanbin.

 

Grab your popcorn guys! We are going to watch melodrama here. Hehe! This is so fun!

 

“14? Do you know that you are just suit to be an uncle of her with that age different?” He stand up.

 

“ACCEPT JUNHWE! ACCEPT JUNHWE! ACCEPT JUNHWE.” Our cutie maknae,Chanwoo cheer up for Junhwe followed by us. Such a bunch of JunByul  giddy fans we are. And there’s Junhwe wipe his fake tears,maybe he gets touchy with our action.

 

“TELL ME HOW TO MAKE A DEATH TO SEEM LIKE AN ACCIDENT!”Hanbin look like he is ready to murder someone. He is so protective!

 

Suddenly a gang barged in our room. Our laughter died as we all turn our gaze to the door.

 

Our WINNER brothers!

 

“Aigoo this place is so hot and empty.” Seung Hoon said as he fan himself. It’s been a long time since I saw them. God knows how much I miss them~

 

“Nah, don’t mind him. He is just being sentimental.” Taehyun sit beside me. I saw two unfamiliar faces hides behind Jinwoo..

 

“Hanbin,seriously thanks for give us the song Empty.” Seung Yoon sit beside Hanbin. He is WINNER’s captain.

 

“It’s nothing. Consider it as our friendship gift celebration!”Hanbin replied.

 

“Ahh guys. Come on, don’t hide behind me . They are not gonna eat you guys alive …yet”Jinwoo jokes and instruct them to introduce themselves to us.

 

The guy with round eyes and a bit chubby compare to another guy named Hongseok. A thin guy with a darker skin and tall named Jinhyeong.

 

I want to ask something about them. But I don’t know how to ask this. Will they youtube with you? How can I say this properly..

 

“Will they join you on the youtube channel?”Donghyuk ask in curiousity. Thanks Donghyuk! I’ve been wanted to ask them that!

 

“No no. They will just join the basketball team.”Mino said. Hongseok and Jinhyeong are the new player to replace WINNER’s seniors who were graduated.

 

“Aigoo Mino hyung. Your face is really look like GD and Taeyang from BIGBANG!” Chanwoo said as he pinched Mino cheeks. Only to leave red marks on his cheeks. I chuckle at our maknae.

 

“I really want to collaborate with BIGBANG.” Seung Hoon confessed. Yeah, BIGBANG is a youtube personality just like us. They are really popular and their songs are great! Hanbin really admire the leader named G-Dragon.

 

“I play Bang Bang Bang for almost hundred times already. It’s so addictive! We should cover the song” Donghyuk declared.

 

“Yes!Let’s make a cover of Bae Bae too! And the female lead should be..” Junhwe added and look at Hanbin.

 

“…Hanbyul” He continued.Good one Junhwe! I laugh out loud.

 

“YOU WANNA DIE?!”

 

“I know that my cousin is hot. But you should know that her brother is hot too.”Bobby laugh. He is saying that Hanbin is fuming right now.

“Junhwe ah, you should run to save your !” Taehyun warns Junhwe.

 

“or beg Hanbin for life!” Taehyun and Chanwoo added in unison.

 

“Junhwe, you should be nice to Hanbin to get Hanbyul” Seung Yoon advise.

 

“Meh, I doubt  Hanbin will give him his blessings even if Junhwe worship Hanbin “ Yunhyeong disagree. We all laugh out loud , playing along with Junhwe’s melodrama.

 

I give a glance at the two newbies. They are giving us who-the-hell-is-hanbyul-why-hanbin-is-really-sensitive-over-that-name look. Noticed their expression ,Chanwoo explain to them who is Hanbyul. Hongseok and Jinhyeong nod and laugh.

 

“I miss old times..”Mino confessed.

 

We talk about who is our enemy, the strongest team in basketball and stuff. To give the newbies some information about that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Thanks for patiently waiting for the update. 

Special thanks to my friend, fatin who play as Lee Hi in the chatbox ! hehe

SHOUTOUT to ahyanaseyo for upvoting this story . You are the best~~!

Thanks for subscribing! 

Follow me on twitter : @hexthogon

Follow me on soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/xonium