Chapter 9

Do you know me ?

Jinhwan's POV

Do you know what's the difference between Hanbin and me? He is taken, and I'm single. Yes, right. I'm single. I let out a big sigh. Honestly what do I lack? I have a pretty cute face. I'm y too. I can cook, I'm romantic (unlike Hanbin but the thing he did to Hayi was pretty impressive but STILL!) and I'm short! Being short is a good thing. At least my (future) girlfriend won't be overshadowed by me. I'm 27 tangerines tall and Chanwoo only 28 tangerines tall. 1 more tangerine doesn't make any difference!  JUNG CHANWOO! I hate him. He scammed me twice! The other day I bought Peace Minus One cap for $211 and when I wore that cap it doesn't suit me. I looked weird in it. Chanwoo said he want to exchange it for his cap. He likes BIGBANG so much (the other day he cried silently but loudly in a shower because of GD's enlistment). I like his cap and I agreed to exchange. You know what his cap's price is? $50. Yes. You don't hear it wrongly. The second time was when I was at his home. Playing games. We promised that we would team up for the second game. Suddenly, my stomach hurt and I went to the toilet. When we started the game.. guess what he did? He freakin make me as his enemy and he killed me as soon as the game start! This kid! But I forgave him. You know why? Because I'm such a nice person and he wished me a happy birthday. hehe.

"When will the bus arrive?" I said as I glanced at my watch. In front of our school is another school named Mitchell Girls Arts School. So we share the same bus stop. Out of the blue, I feel something like electricity in between my ribs.. I know what this is. I look at my left. There she is.. my crush.

Gong Minzy

Gong Minzy. Beautiful isn't she? She's from the Mitchell Girls Arts School, taking modern dance. I've gone to her show once. She's amazing. Bless mother Gong for giving birth to her. Reason why I take buses is her. We just smile at each other. But today, I, Kim Jinhwan, will talk to her! I think of ways to start a conversation with her. 'Have you eaten yet?' WHAT? NO! Should I do pick up lines instead? The I hurt my knee falling for you one? No no. That's too fast. She might think I'm a creep!

"Are you waiting for a bus?"I said to her in the most not awkward way.

What the hell Kim Jinhwan?!  She obviously waiting for the bus duh! Can you not be more obvious?! I feel like hiding myself behind Chanwoo! So embarrassing!

"Yes."

"Are you waiting for the bus too?" She replied with the sweetest smile ever.

I nod. There goes my days. I feel like the whole world is mine. I see no negativity in this world. I start to believe that unicorns exist!

 

AUTHOR'S POV 

 

"CAN YOU STOP SMILING AT ME?!" Donghyuk told Jinhwan.

"You are so cute when you are angry Donghyuk-a" Jinhwan said, still smiling.

"He must have seen his crush again today." Yunhyeong stated.

"More than 'seen'" Jinhwan clarifies.

"Huh? What did you guys do?" Junhwe asked him with curiousity.

"Oh.. You guys did that?" Chanwoo guessed.

"Did what?" Jinhwan asked.

"That..thing.. between man and.."

"What?? Not until that.." Jinhwan said. He blushed when he thought of that.

"We.. talked.." 

The members are in disbelief.

"What did you say?" Junhwe asked again. He really likes this kind of thing.

"I asked her if she was waiting for the bus.." Jinhwan said, still blush.

Silence...

"WOW, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!"Chanwoo said as he continued to play games.

Donghyuk immediately excuse himself, Junhwe said he had to write poems, Yunhyeong said that he had to finish his homework although he never done it before.