Chapter 4

Do you know me ?

I already edited a few part of the chapter 3. Actually I got so excited to write the , that's why I seem to rush over a few things. Good thing stvnylnt commented something about the chapter 3(THANKS A LOT!:))). So I hope this chapter will ease your confusion. hehe. I was like 'Hanbin and Hayi , please date and let me do the ' and also I have no idea on how to put a sweet and lovey dovey moments+ some humour. LOL. That's why it's not a quick update :( Anyway, I hope you will like this chapter ! Whoever that already read the author pov , do skip to lee hi pov if you want!

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

AUTHOR POV

 

Murmurs filled the hallway. Everyone gather near the bulletin board. The expression of disbelief, shock,happy clearly written on the students’ faces.

 

As Hanbin enters the hallway, eyes are diverted to him. Yes, he is today’s main topic. Seeing his leader, Jinhwan approach Hanbin with an awe.

 

“Woa … I can’t believe it. Congratulations!” Jinhwan excitedly said as he grin to his bestfriend.

 

“Thanks.. But for what?” Hanbin asked questioningly.

 

“You got the first place ,man! That’s awesome. You beat Lee Hi! “ Jinhwan sounded like a proud mom.

 

“Lee Hi? She got the second place then?” I asked.

 

Jinhwan nods.

 

Of course Jinhwan and the rest of iKON didn’t know about his plan. He would rather keep it to himself than hearing those members teasing him. He feels happy about it of course.

 

During the break , he did not join s for lunch , instead he went to the rooftop. Probably to clear his mind.

 

He heard footsteps coming from behind , approaching him  but he did not bother to look .

 

“Congratulations, You beat me.” A girl’s voice greeted him.

 

Hanbin was surprised. He did not expect the girl he beat come to him. He wasn’t ready to face her of course.  He smiled at her.

 

“I couldn’t do it without you.” He murmured.

 

Awkward fills the silence.

 

LEE HI POV

 

I don’t feel like eating today. Usually if I don’t go to eat during the break I will either chilling at rooftop or reading newspaper in the library. But since I just finish my exam, I will just chilling at rooftop.The view is so  nice from there though. Yeah.. about the exam. I got second place. I don’t mind though. It’s acceptable since my academic is improving.

Finally.. I arrive here..at rooftop. I saw a back facing me. Never I saw any students go here but  today. He look at his left side and then back to the front, enabling me to see his profile. I know who he is. Kim Hanbin.

Its true that I don’t give a damn about people but I know him. Kwanghee told me.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

“I regret that I team up with him!”Kwanghee said angrily as he took his seat beside me.

I let him nag. I’m used to it.

“That Kim Hanbin made do all his works!!”He continued.

Kim Hanbin .. I heard that name before. I squeezed my brain to remember who he is.. Ah! He is the one who text me on facebook but I didn’t barely reply. Keke. I replied him once.

“He thinks he is powerful enough to make me do all of his works! Who am I to him huh? A slave? I’m a student too! I have my own life and my own works! Who is he to order me around?Yah Hayi! Do I look like someone who easily get bullied?” He ask me. I shook my head . Amused.

“Aish.! That jerk. He thinks with his popularity, he can bully me? He thinks with all fangirls beside him he can be the king here ?I want to team up with his ex-girlfriends club to bring him down! But all of them are still head over heels with him. Tch. I don’t understand girls.” His nags continue.

It’s so funny to see him nags ! It’s like watching a mother-in- law teach her in-law on how to cook.

From his naggings, it seems like Hanbin is a playboy and he is really famous here.

“Kwanghee ya , who is Kim Hanbin?”I ask in curiousity.

“Do you live in Seoul or in cave?” His eyes darted everywhere. Probably searching for something.

“There he is..”He pointed me to a group.

“The one who sit with his arms folded”

Needless to say .. He is quite handsome.

“Don’t fall for him arraso?”. He warn him. I just laugh. “I’m so lucky that you want to be friend with me..”

“I have no choice ,ain’t I?”

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

I walk to his direction. I’m so curious about his personality since Kwanghee always nag about him. I decided to talk to him.

“Congratulations. You beat me.” I congratulate Hanbin as I arrive beside him. I smile.

He shocked with my presence. He just smile at me. Smile? I think I deserve a thank. 

 

 

*Silence

 

 

*Silence

 

 

“You with Kwang Hee ?”He ask me.

 

I chuckle a little. Well, I hear it a lot. It’s amusing to see everyone is so excited about the rumour.

 

“The rumor also got you huh?”

 

“No, I’m not. He is just pretending to be close with me.” I explained.“I tried to push him away but he won’t stop so I let him be” .

 

I saw him smiling to ear. What’s so happy about that? The world is going to crumpled if I date him?

 

“Do you want to watch my gig?” He ask me.

 

“Gig? What gig? And where?” I asked him back. He sings?

 

“Its my friends and I. We sometimes would play gig at a dining restaurant.This Friday night. You in?”

 

“Interesting.. Yes , I would love to!” I agree as I need to have some fun after the examination anyway.