Chapter 3

Do you know me ?

HANBIN POV

 

“Rumor said she’s dating Kwang Hee.”

 

Jinhwan words keep lingering in my mind. My heart is clenching. I feel like I’m going to explode .. I’m angry out of sudden. But why? Is it because I’m scared? Why am I even scared? I feel like I almost got her hand but.. she is going further away.. from me.

 

Its weird how I desperately want her attention. Maybe because I'm already used in getting attention from anyone because of my popularity. I never get rejected before. I DONT TEXT A GIRL FIRST. But when I do, she did not reply me. It scattered my ego! Because of that, I feel like I need to have her look at me. I feel attracted to her.

 

I lied on my bed. I should not feel this way. This is not right. I never meet her but why am I feeling this way?   But that Kwang Hee guy ..! I need to confirm whether the rumor is true or not. Out of all people why Kwang Hee? I’m more handsome than him though. Why not Jinhwan or Yunhyeong? I sigh . No, I can’t bear myself to see her with anyone else. Posessive ain’t I?

 

I need to get her. But how ? She completely ignore me! She crushed my ego.

 

“She even beat the smart Song Joong Ki in last exam. She topped the chart.”

 

For what Jinhwan asserted , I think she is a bookworm , independent and determined person. She is smart. Geeks like her need someone else to top the chart. So she will feel competitive and probably remember that person for her entire life. In order to snatch her attention , there’s only one way..

 

I will ace the upcoming exam and top the school’s chart.

 

I don’t expect that I will struggle earlier . I planned to start struggling after this upcoming exam for the final but.. Lee Hi makes me struggle earlier. It’s pretty easy since I’m already a smart person. I’m sure of the result. I’m going to top the chart.

 

Wait for me , Lee Hi.

 

 

 

 

 

*