Chapter 1

Do you know me ?

JINHWAN POV

 

“Let’s break up” I recite those three magical enchantment words to Solhyun. After ‘avada kedavra’  that is the second spell that will make the human die. I mean they are dying  because there’s no me in their life. Not funny? Bad joke jinhwan, bad joke. Anyway, I expected Solhyun to slap me and run away like my ex(es) did, but here she is, raising her eyebrows. Looking confused.

 

Fortunately, Hyuna is passing by, without thinking who she really is I grab her waist, making her stand beside me.

 

“She is my girlfriend now. You and I .. we are over.” I end the relationship. ‘and there’s no U in awesome’ but there’s me. I’m awesome. Ha!

 

“How dare you?!” Solhyun said angrily and leave me while stomping her feet. Well, enough of that Sol whatever, I have to deal with Hyuna right now..

 

“OMG!!! JINHWANNN!!!!” She shrieked happily. Remind me to go to hospital to get a new pair of ears.

 

To be freaking frank, I don’t like her. She is too loud! And I want to remind you that I’m not deaf yet. She doesn’t have to scream like she is 100000000KM away from me!

 

“So you said.. I’m your girlfriend huh? Are we official now?” She smirk at me.

 

“Yes, babe” I said. I honestly want to run away .. away from her nowwww. I don’t mind if I get overly tan when I’m in Mars. I don’t care anymore . All I want is to run away from her. Never mind. It’s not like we gonna last long anyway. Let’s say.. a week? Yes, let’s just do it for a week. You can do this Jinhwan!

 

“RINGGGG”The bell rang.

 

 I love you bell! You are my soul ! Thanks for saving my life, I owe you a lot!!

 

“Uh.. good bye Hyuna,  See you soon!”Jinhwan wave at Hyuna, when he is about to leave, Hyuna give him a peck on his right cheek.

 

Huh. See you soon my ! Seriously? That’s the lamest thing that I’ve ever said to women.

 

*

Jinhwan POV

 

ARE YOU READY FOR THE NIGHT LIFE IN SEOUL ? SAY YEAHH! We are in the VIP room of WCKD Club. Sounds familiar? Yeah, got the name from The Maze Runner movie. Rumor said that the son of this club’s owner love the movie so much so yeah. You know who is the son? Let me tell you who he is. Jung Chanwoo . Our maknae.He is so cute! Uh.. and by WE , I mean, iKON. So what’s up with their expressions? They look gloomy. Come onnn. This ain’t funeral.

 

“Why with the faces guys? Cheer up!” Bobby said , breaking the silence.

 

“We are just copying the leader.”Donghyuk exclaimed.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” I burst into laughter.

 

“What’s wrong?”Yunhyeong ask.

 

“Nothing. It’s just serious look doesn’t match you guys. Just let Hanbin do it.” I said jokingly.

 

“I date our school’s teacher.” Junhwe said while wiggling his eyebrows. He always does this whenever he done something that he really proud of! But seriously.. a teacher?! Even the serious Hanbin get shock with it.

 

“Teacher? Who?” our maknae ask.

 

“Miss Hyori. Or should I say Hyori now?”Junhwe replied

 

Jaw to the freaking drop. That y teacher…

 

“Oh really?Lucky you got her, I was about to snatch her.” Our Chanwoo, the evil maknae strikes.

 

“Serious relationship or…?” Bobby ask .

 

“I don’t know..” 

 

“Make sure that you are not the one who leave or hurt her. She is our teacher.” Hanbin warn Junhwe.

 

That’s Hanbin. Although he is cold, but he still respect his teachers.That’s what I like about him.

 

Okay, let me introduce you to IKON.

Kim Hanbin, he is our leader. He is the richest among us seven. He has such a fine family. I envy him! His mom is not like  the most rich mom who is really snob and kinda choosy especially when it comes to the son’s girlfriend. His mom doesn’t really care about someone’s family background. That’s why I’m always welcomed to his house. His mom cooks the best! He has a little sister named Kim Hanbyul. She really looks like Hanbin.She is like the girl version of Hanbin. And our Goo Junhwe secretly crush on his sister. Well, maybe he just joking about it to tease Hanbin. Hanbin is really mad about it. I’m gonna tell you a secret on How To Die Fast; tease Hanbin about Junhwe marrying Hanbyul. He really protective and love his sister. His father is currently in the US. Managing the business there. Kim Group located there. Whenever his father is free, he would go back to Korea and spend time with his family.

Bobby. His real name is Kim Jiwon. He is Hanbin’s cousin who moved here from United States. Thanks to him, we all know how to make a girl cry and happy at the same time. He is friendly. He is the one who introduce us to Chanwoo, our new basketball player. Due to the same interest and craziness, we get along fast.Out of us seven, only he and Donghyuk take girls seriously.

Yunhyeong. You cannot believe him. I mean he is a really good actor. Sometimes he would pull pranks to us, especially me! The innocent me. If not only his parents own a restaurant, I would eat his meat alive. Some sources said that human meat is the most delicious meat. I should try one someday. Anyway, he is a nice person. He understands people the most.

Kim Donghyuk. He is a very touchy and sensitive person. He has a soft heart. He is really warm. If you want someone to trade your life with, I recommend him. He appreciate people the most. He is the king of fan service (maybe that’s the reason why he is single). He is a sports person. His laugh is contagious. I swear he and Bobby would make a perfect duo. Those two are an idiot.

Goo Junhwe. I don’t know how to describe him. He is a sassy, diva, and i-don’t-care-about-you-insert-roll-eyes-emoticon person. He dating our teacher proves that he is a master of seduction. Fortunately, Hanbin seems to forget about Junhwe-Hanbyul issue or.. Junhwe must say his good bye to his soul for not being serious with Hanbyul. Eh? He writes poems, he can be soft too. He is a drama queen. I like it when he smiles like that.

Jung Chanwoo. When he first join us, he is a really shy person. He just smiled all the time and nod! Afraid that we might eat him alive. But after months with us, the shy kid  is gone. He sometimes would tease us evilly and talk about our bad habits! Just look at how he said that he wanted to snatch Miss Hyori. He even scams me! And he is the son of the owner of this WCKD Club . He really obsess with The Maze Runner movie. He even said that he doesn’t mind locked in the maze forever. He is a baseball fan. 

Jinhwan. Kim Jinhwan. Me. I’m awesome. That’s all about me. That photo is the real candid. I was trying to smile after Chanwoo scammed me. You know I'm a patient guy! I was trying not to look angry. Hanbin took that photo. He is such a walking cctv.

 

They are my brothers.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

Hi guys. Thanks for subscribe! I will set this story only available for those who subscribe to this story in the next chapter. I will introduce you to Lee Hi character in the next chapter Let me know your feedbacks below! 

Lots of love <3