Chapter 10

Do you know me ?

Jinhwan POV

 

"So when was your first meet?" Hayi asked me, showing interests in us. 

 

We are currently in Starbucks. By we I mean me, Minzy, Hayi and Hanbin. Double date. Yes, it is my idea. Actually I don't to be awkward with Minzy so I suggest this. Hehe.

 

"At the bus stop! He was looking at me and I thought he was cute so I smiled at him." Minzy replied enthusiastically. They just meet though and look at them. So talkative. Girls..

 

"Not at the bus stop for me. It was during Moon Sun Earth Festival or something. Junhoe forced me to accompany him there. I watched you dance." I explained.

 

"I know that festival. Junhoe forced me too but he didn't argue much." Hanbin replied.

 

"Oh.. that festival. That was my first show though. I looked so amateurish!"Minzy said.

 

"No, you did great! Really well!"I assured her. Seriously though, she wouldn't be here if she didn't do well. I totally mesmerized! 

 

"Babe, I don't think we should be here.." Hanbin said to his babe, Hayi. He's getting that diabetes. Hehe.

 

"Me too. I don't think we should be here. Bye guys!" Hayi jokingly try to leave us. I know she wouldn't..

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Chanwoo POV

 

Send help. If you know any hotline numbers, please dial it for me. I need it. This Koo Junhoe has been crying for hours now. Honestly what's wrong with him? He dated our school teacher, Miss Hyori. Today, he discovered that Miss Hyori has a boyfriend. He saw them walking while holding hands in the National Park. He called Miss Hyori to avoid mess, he confronted her about that. You know what she replied? She said that she never thought that they would date. Pretty one-sided.

 

"BUT SHE SAID SHE LOVES ME!" Junhoe cried. Scratch that. I don't think he really cries.. He is such a drama queen. But being the kindest maknae in the world I am, I console him.

 

I said, "You deserve someone better. She isn't the only woman in this world."

 

Mom, dad, did you see that? Did you hear that? I'm so proud!

 

"B...BUT..."

"Hello children! I'm here. Do you miss me?"Yunhyeong walks in, cutting Junhoe off.

 

My saviour! My knight! Romeo! I look at Yunhyeong with teary eyes. Asking for help.

 

"Junhoe, my sister wants to set me up with her friend.."Yunhyeong tells Junhoe.

 

Junhoe cry even louder.

 

"But I said no, and I recommend you instead." Yunhyeong clarifies.

 

WHO NEEDS A MATCHMAKER WHEN YOU HAVE YUNHYEONG?! 

 

Although this date isn't for me but I'm happy for him!

 

"WHERE WHEN?! I'M READY!"Junhoe stands up confidently, forgetting about his agony.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

AUTHOR POV 

Hanbin stared at the ceiling. He can't sleep. His mind is in chaos. Without thinking anything, he grab his bike keys and go somewhere. After he arrived, he texted someone.

 

Are you asleep yet?

 

Startled at the sudden text, Hayi replied;

Not yet, I can't sleep :(

 

 

Hanbin smiled at the text.

 

Come outside. I'm in front of your house.

Hayi is touched by his action but;

 

I'm sorry, I can't :((( It's already late, curfew hours :((((

 

Hanbin is a little bit disappointed of course. 

Come outside the balcony then. I will call you.

 

After Hayi received the text, she immediately ran to the balcony and as promised, Hanbin called her. 

 

"This will do too. At least I can see your face." Hanbin smiled widely, showing his dimples. His mind is at peace the moment he saw her. All of his worries are gone. He is in love with his girl.

 

"I miss you, binnie." Hayi took a courage to say that. She isn't the type to express her feelings easily. She is brave to say that maybe because of the distance. Who would have thought that she would be in love with this man in front of her.

 

"I miss you too babe." Hanbin is surprised of course. But he likes it.

 

"Tell me what did you do." He suddenly asked.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"What did you do to make my heart flutters like this babe~" Hanbin explained. Who would have thought that you would here this sweet words from him.

 

"Would our relationship last long?" He expressed his concerns.

 

"Why suddenly? If we both don't give up on each other then yes. It will last forever."Hayi replied.

Hanbin's loving gaze is still fixed on her.

 

"I don't think I will ever give up on you, babe." He smiled.

 

"But you never know what's coming.." He continued.

 

"Why? Is something wrong?" Hayi is worried.

 

"Nothing.. late night thoughts.."He smiled again.

 

"By the way, does that Kwanghee guy still bother you?!" Tigerbin brought up Kwanghee.

 

"He is just being his usual self you know.. but he knows his limits." Hayi explained, not wanting any conflicts.

 

"Really? I actually glad he is by your side. He's protective of you, I like that about him. My girl needs to be safe!

 

Hayi fluttered. Hanbin trusts her girl. He just doesn't trust himself. Hayi glad that he isn't being overly jealous, that proves how much he trust her. Trust is a foundation of a relationship along with communication. Without trust, it will eat you.

 

That night, they talked about many things. School stuffs, parents, marriage. They didn't realise that the clock is ticking. The next day, they both were late for school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

Author's note:

Hello guys. I promise to update more often! Also, this story is available on wattpad too.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/91773976-you-do-you-know-me