Chapter 7

Do you know me ?

HANBIN POV 

 

"Uh? What is this?"

I ask myself as I saw a necklace on my table.

"This is Hayi's .. I wonder who found this."

I smile at the necklace. Thinking about the owner.

"What are you doing now, Hayi?"

"I wonder if you are asleep right now."

"Did you get home safely?" 

I couldn't help but think of her. I smile again at the thought of her. I miss her..

I slumped myself onto bed. 

"ARKK!" My head hurts! I groaned in pain. I just bumped myself on the bed why does it hurt so bad? It kinda rhymes..

 Anyway, I decide to meet Hayi tomorrow. I take out my phone and send her a message.

 

To: Hayi

Can you come over at Yang Goon's tomorrow? At dinner time. Have something to tell you.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

 

HANBIN POV

 

 

"Aishh. What are we doing here?" Junhwe asked grumpily. I'm sure he was just joking.

"I know right. He is being cheesy." Yunhyeong adds.

"I see this place is going to be ants' ocean. I'm gonna get diabetes." Chanwoo trying to shade me. 

 

I chuckle.

"Were that your ways to say that I'm romantic?" I play along.

"I think I'm going to puke a rainbow. brb" It was the kind Donghyuk this time.

"I don't mind getting a diabetes for you,Hanbin" said Bobby as he peck my cheek.

 

"EUWWW!! GET A ROOM!"Chanwoo and Junhwe said in unison.

 

"Yah! You guys better take the chance now because I'm going to be taken away by someone tonight!" I said proudly.

"Don't be too cocky." Jinhwan replied. 

 

I smile. I like it like this. Anyway, I invited them here, Yang Goon Dining Restaurant to help me with my.... shhh. Can't tell you yet. 

 

"Jinhwan ah." I call him.

 

"Were you the one who put the necklace on my table?" I asked him

 

"How did you know?"

 

"You are the only one who have my house keys you idiot." I said jokingly.

 

"Oh yeah right! I found it in the school's pond." Jinhwan smiles.

 

"Thank you, Jinhwan. But hey, why didn't you just give it to Hayi?" I asked in curiosity.

 

"I think the right person to give it to her is you."He said then leave.

 

'What's wrong with him?'

I shrugged and go to prevent for tonight's event.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=====

Hey guys, it's been a long time since i updated this story.. forgive me !

I've been so busy lately and I don't have any ideas for the next scene hahaha. I'm not goo

As you read in foreword, Jennie from Blackpink is in this story. She will appear in of this story. When i first write this story, she was still a trainee. Time sure flies so fast. See you in next chapter soon!