Chapter 9

More Than A Roommate

CAUTIOUS: Extremely short chapter! There are chapters coming up very soon since I finished my essay
And thanks for subscruption my precious subbies:)

==============================================================================================

It had been a month since our relationship was recovered. We seemed to return to normal, he would walk me school and have lunch together. But at the same time, Baro and I were getting closer as well. Sometimes we went out for a date, a friendly one, secretly, just tried to hide away from his fans.

 

Today was normal as I left the school when the bell signalled me. I saw a large group of girls crowded at the school gate and they were fangirling over something. Maybe some idols were filming variety show here I guessed. There was no way I could pass through them. So I just turned back and walked to another school gate until someone called my name. I turned back and saw a familiar face walked towards me which gave me a big shock.

 

"Holy… what are you doing here Baro oppa?!"

 

"I come here for you." He smiled when he said so. I was confused about what did it mean and should I pretend not know him. But I felt glares that shot at me from all around.

 

"Stop joking I am serious! What are you doing here and why didn't you call me?"

 

"I am here to drive you to work." He smiled again. Heol daebak... You just made things worse! All of the sudden I could hear whispers, if they like to call it, from those fangirls.

 

"Daebak why Baro needs to drive her to work?"

"Who does she think she is? How dare she ask him to give her a drive?!"

"I am much prettier than her. This girl is just a ugly stupid b****."

 

I could hear all those ugly words that used to described me which were unbearable. I quickly dragged Baro into his car and ordered him to drive. For the whole journey I just kept my mouth shut to imagine what could happen next.

 

"Are you angry with me?" He pouted and looked at me when the car was stopped at the traffic light.

 

"No... I am thinking of something."

 

"Really? I thought all girls would love to have someone drive them off school."

 

"Yes. There is no exception for me. But... you are not a normal boy so that's why..."

 

"Arhhh~ You are not happy with those chaos. Alasseo~ I would do it secretly next time." Gosh! You still want to do it?! I didn't say it out because I knew his intention was a good one but things just went out of control. Based on what I have heard from those girls, I could predict I was gonna have a long semester to go.