Chapter 7

More Than A Roommate

Short chapter:(

==============================================================================================

"Good morning." He greeted me with a delight tone and busy with his kitchen stuff. How come he could forget all things happened last night. I didn't look at him and drank a cup of water and walked to the door. "Where are you going? We are having a Lunar New Year break so no school this week." I didn't answer him and started to wear my shoes. "Do you want some breakfast before you go? I have made your favorite breakfast." Even I didn't look at him, I knew he spoke with his smile.

"Keep it for your girlfriend." I threw these words before I went outside.

-

"Do you want breakfast?" He asked me as usual and I didn't respond. He left a big sigh. "Are you going to ignore me forever…? Can I even hear your angelic voice and smile? I really miss them..." My heart was torn apart when I heard that. I really couldn't understand his thoughts and feeling. I didn't know if he still loved that Jiyong girl. Over the past month, he always praised me without any reason. I didn't know if he liked me or just wanted to cheer me.

It had been a month since the incident. In this month he was the one doing all the talking. All I had done was filtering his voice and ignoring all his questions. But he kept talking to me just like he didn't know what 'tired' meant. I knew it was not good to always ignore someone who was always talking to you, not polite and not appropriate, but if I talked to him, I might lost my temper and being sarcastic which made things worse. So I chose to shut up.

"Yah! How many time have you mixed up the orders? Customers in table 6 wants one orange juice and one hot latte, but do you know what have you gave them? A apple juice and a iced chocolate! This is the twentieth mistake that you have made over the month." My boss yelled at me when there was no customers.

"I'm sorry sajangnim…"

"Okay Iris. I don't want to fire you because you are a good staff, but you are really weird this week. Tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing… It just I-I am tired…"

"If you are tired it is okay for you to take a leave. The Spring festival break is over, less youngsters and visitors come by, I can handle it."

"I don't need a leave… It is okay…" I was lying. Actually I really want to take a break, but if I didn't need to go to work, I would need to stay at home and face Sandeul as I had no where to go.

"If you need it just tell me then. But once you are working please be concentrate and don't make any mistake." I bowed to apologize and keep my head down and got back to work. My boss went out for dinner as usual when Baro came in.

"You made mistake again?" He asked as he saw my head kept down when I was making his Americano. I sighed. "Iris-ah… It seems like I have not been seeing you smile for a while already. What's wrong?" It was like I was cursed by him that I had told him the whole story about me and Sandeul.

"This is it… I am so silly, isn't it?" Giving out a fake weak smile.

"Yes you are really a pabo, a pabo who don't know who do deal with love." He smiled when he ruffled my hair. I looked at him thinking was that meant he had a lot of experience in dealing love affairs. "Don't take it wrong, I am also a love pabo." He grined

"Haaa… I don't know how to talk to him anymore and how to face him.. I don't want to hurt him…"

"Maybe we can have a drink tonight? Although alcohol has no help for dealing your problem, but it can be an emergent exit for some times." I nodded and we smiled to each other.

-

Baro walked in the café with a bag again after we have closed. "Change it, the club won't let you in if you just wear a t-shirt and black pants." He handed the bag to me. I did what I was told. It was a cobalt blue dress, a dark colored dress made my white skin glowed. He whistled when I went out from the staff room.

"Yah oppa hajimaseyo…" I was blushed a bit.

He linked my arm to his when we walked into the club. I could feel gaze from men in the club and some whispers that seems like praising me. He led me to the bar and ordered two drinks for us. "Have you ever get drunk?"

"No." I wondered why he would ask such a question until I drank the shots he order. Gosh it burnt my throat. "AHHHHHHHH……"

"Haha silly girl that's why I ask you. It has a high alcoholic concentration."

"Why don't you tell me earlier." I playfully punched his arm and he gripped my wrist and pulled me closer.

"Do you want to dance with me?" he smirked but I didn't care, I just wanted to have fun tonight. He led me to the dance pool and it was playing 'We Up' by Beast.

"Hey little y Ma bubble bubble gum baby

Why lonely lonely your pretty face looks worn

Your feel today doesn’t look so good so

Imma take you high I I Imma take you high" (We Up - Beast)

He imitated Yong Junhyung's rapping, which successfully made me laugh. I didn't know if it was the effect of the alcohol, I moved my body by following the grooves and beats. He pulled me closer and whispered in my ears, "Do you really look gorgeous tonight? All men were attracted by you." I giggled like someone was tickling my ear. "Did I tell you that you are really close to my ideal type? Pretty face, big eyes, voluptuous body, angelic voice and sweet smile." He wrapped his hands on my waist and tried to pull me closer and I suddenly felt his lips touch mine. I wanted to pull him away but it felt so good and I didn't want to let go.

And that night I stayed in his house… and on his bed:)