Chapter 12

More Than A Roommate

Sandeul's POV

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

"Did Iris find you today?"

 

"Nae. What?"

 

"She left…"

 

"Oh! She didn't tell you? I thought she have…"

 

"So you know where she is now?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Tell me please, I want to find her and tell her something. I can't call her and I am worrying her."

 

"Well… I don't think I should tell you because if she didn't tell you, she didn't want you to know."

 

"YAH LEE MINA TELL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!" I lost my mind and unintentionally yelled at her.

 

"Wow wow wow….. Calm down man… Aish… Why you two always put me in a hard position…"

 

"Mianae.. I shouldn't yell at you sorry… I just lost my mind because she left me…"

 

"Stop this cheesy thing. She received a letter from KAIST which intake her as a senior student. She was off to there to accept the offer."

 

"What?! KAIST?!"

 

"Yes, because she has a super good result in our school."

 

"Thank you so much! I would treat you meal next time."

 

"Are you going to Daejeon find her?"

 

"Yes but not now…"

 

"Why? Aren't you very worry so you call me and ask me where is she?"

 

"Yes… Anyway gonna hang up now. Thanks!" Yes I was worried but I would not go there now because I had a plan. A plan that could let her stay with me.

 

-

 

Iris' POV

 

The school had started for a month now. Everything was going in their way smoothly. I met new friends and the classmates were really nice to me. And with the full scholarship, I didn't need to work part-time and I could concentrate in my research project and study.

 

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen, so nice to see you again." Our lecturer greeted us. "Before we start our lesson, there is a new student joining us from today." A boy came in and I thought he was quite familiar, but I couldn't see his face until he raised his head. I was in a total shock.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Lee Junghwan, please call me Sandeul. Jal butaghaeyo! (Please take caare of me)"

 

"Thank you Junghwan-ssi. Please take a seat." My eyes widened and locked at him when he sat down next to me.

 

"Don't widen your eyes, your eyeballs are going to fall out as you have big eyes already." He said and chuckled.

 

"Why…"

 

He interrupted before I finished my sentence. "Ask me later~ Let's focus first~"

 

After the lesson we had lunch together. "I am ready~~ Please start the Q&A session~" He said when he put a spoonful rice into his mouth.

 

"What are you doing here? Why are you studying here? What about Jiyong-ssi? Why you come here? Why are you in the same year as me?"

 

"Wow wow wow… One for each time~ I come here to study. I want to study with you. I don't care about her as she is not my girlfriend. Like what I've just said I come here for you. I did not have a result as good as yours, so they make me to repeat year 3 for the transfer."

 

"Why you come here for me? I didn't ask you to find me."

 

He took out the note that I left him when I left our house. "You didn't mention it directly, but stated you want to be with me indirectly." He pointed at the last sentence of the note. I looked down, hoping he would not see me blushing.

 

"Iris-ah… actually I want to tell you something…" He took my hands and looked at my eyes with a serious face.

 

"What's with this serious face?"

 

"Can you give me another chance?"

 

"Another chance of what?"

 

"A chance to be your roommate again."

 

I paused for a moment. "Sure~ You used to live with me and know all my living habit."

 

"Then how about more than a roommate?"

 

"What do you mean? Friend?" I looked down and blushed again, because of course I knew what he meant.

 

"The word 'friend' with a 'boy' in front of it."

 

"Boyfriend…" I said it out when I tried to form the word that he was trying to tell me. I blushed immediately when I realized I said it out.

 

"Yes~ So what's your answer?" I still looking down because I was blushing. He put down my hand and sat on the chair next to me. He cupped my face with his palm to make me face him. "You look so cute when you are blushing. How come you don't know?" He then pressed his lips on mine. I was startled but I didn't push him away. To be honest, I enjoyed it. He broke the kiss and looked at me. "Can I be your boyfriend?" I didn't say anything and smiled and kissed him again. He should know my answer by now :)